 Watch Series 6

Mr BBFA

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, just gotten my apple watch. However, am having some issues with the band. The smaller size one doesn't seem to 'click' or lock into place, i tried the bigger band and it is able to click when slotted in. Could it be an issue with the band or am i doing something wrong?

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, just gotten my apple watch. However, am having some issues with the band. The smaller size one doesn't seem to 'click' or lock into place, i tried the bigger band and it is able to click when slotted in. Could it be an issue with the band or am i doing something wrong?
Did u slide in correct side? Just asking. Which band?

Mr BBFA

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did u slide in correct side? Just asking. Which band?

Hmm the original sports band. Yep i believe so, the bottom strap in the picture slides in and out easily and able to 'click / lock'. The top part with the holes is the one i have issue with. Sliding in also takes some effort..

frm2Gs4.jpg

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm the original sports band. Yep i believe so, the bottom strap in the picture slides in and out easily and able to 'click / lock'. The top part with the holes is the one i have issue with. Sliding in also takes some effort..

frm2Gs4.jpg
Top one, turn the other way round and slide in then try

Mr BBFA

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Top one, turn the other way round and slide in then try

Hmm still not able to.... the bottom strap slides in both ends way easier and able to lock.

Just that the top strap, even sliding in takes some force...

If it's the sports band issue, any idea if apple will do a replacement via mail? Or got to go down ah

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm still not able to.... the bottom strap slides in both ends way easier and able to lock.

Just that the top strap, even sliding in takes some force...

If it's the sports band issue, any idea if apple will do a replacement via mail? Or got to go down ah
Just go online and make an appointment with Apple Genie store. Then proceed down to and show them, they will exchange for u.

Mr BBFA

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just go online and make an appointment with Apple Genie store. Then proceed down to and show them, they will exchange for u.

Alright will do! pretty sure it's the strap problem, thanks anyw!

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno how long more.. Imagine if a person waited from Gen 1 till Gen 6, still waiting, many others already enjoyed the functionality of the watch... :eek:

Been using AW since first gen in 2015. While the first gen was very slow and batt life average, it was still enough to last me through the day.

From Series 4 onwards, can feel the difference in speed and batt life.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using AW since first gen in 2015. While the first gen was very slow and batt life average, it was still enough to last me through the day.

From Series 4 onwards, can feel the difference in speed and batt life.
I still have the very 1st AW(still in good working condition with full day battery life) and also that white silky big box.. :D

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still have the very 1st AW(still in good working condition with full day battery life) and also that white silky big box.. :D

I've recycled my original AW and sold Series 4 and 5, now balance Series 2 and awaiting to sell Series 3 but the box is at my old place. :p

Mr BBFA

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Portable charger for the apple watch? Any good brands to recommend? Thanks :)

Got such thing as mfi one for apple watch?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.