 Watch Ultra

RitzyRitzRit

Reaction score
Got it at 6am, green alpine loop (knn still have stock, thought very hyped and got 1month backorder??).

Thank you and **** you to the guy in this thread who said to check at 5am, end up is actually 5:50am haha, cheers.

kruzeryo

Reaction score
Got myself Apple Watch Ultra with Orange Loop! Medium size band. Not sure nicely fit my arm or not! Collecting later at MBS 4.30pm! Now waiting for APP 2 to be delivered to me. Wooohooo!

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What will happen if we miss our timeslot? Do we have to go back another day, or just wait a little when we walk in late? :o

Looks like AWU will come with braided magnetic fast charger cable.

Yup, saw from one of the YT reviews.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What will happen if we miss our timeslot? Do we have to go back another day, or just wait a little when we walk in late? :o

Yup, saw from one of the YT reviews.
They will immediately usher u in to collect if u missed your time slot. They allow u to later, not earlier

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got it at 6am, green alpine loop (knn still have stock, thought very hyped and got 1month backorder??).

Thank you and **** you to the guy in this thread who said to check at 5am, end up is actually 5:50am haha, cheers.
That’s why I mentioned earlier that the stock probably quite abit.. just that the trail loop needs to wait

I’m can’t decide to get either S8 stainless steel or ultra
Please give some advise
I’m also having dilemma at first but because the price almost similar.. I get the ultra.. probably more worth it but bigger in size

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woo I got it too but off SingTel, Orange Alpine loop and their earliest delivery is 26th Monday 2-5pm. But no no choice must claim company as bill paid to SingTel monthly statement

now going order leather strap from Nomad 😍

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
ZVuyeOI.jpg

All the Apple enthusiasts waiting to go in now. Including me 😅😊

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.