starlight318
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2014
- Messages
- 917
- Reaction score
- 355
If I exclude HDB value, hdb loan and cpf as well, i will also be in the low 6 digits..
Paid for quite a bit of my hdb loan using cash.



Networth is your total asset value minus away all debt and liabilities.
So if you have a 900k house, 150k stocks, 50k cash and 700k housing loans, then your networth is 400k.

I going to reach 30 Liao yet don't have 6 digit networth
where got networth drop....your networth will only drop if the value of your condo drop below your purchase value
If the good times are back, your networth can easily up 200-300k or maybe even more leh![]()
Real BBs will not surf forums.
What is BBs?
JSK. What is the value of the investment property?
What is BBs?
Big Boys is such a sexist term.
Big Balls is preferred.
Haven't posted here for a while. My assets is about 4m excluding properties but including cpf. To me it's just a number. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of members here that far exceed me (eg focus and doggie).
There are various standards of living. Just need to find one that suits your wealth and you should be fine.
So far no one admit yet that their net worth is more than $50M? Still waiting for BBs to come in...
I know a few "BBs" with net worth in the 9 digits. And none of them surf forums though I see one of the threads discussing their listed company. They tend to be older guys in their 60s.![]()
9 digits! 100mil+![]()