
Mid 30s, a good figure would be around 500k-800k
For the more ambitious, around 1.2m to 1.5m
For the high flyers, good to aim around 2m-2.5m

to be honest, this thread is pretty depressing to view....most have 6 or 7 figures networth while i`m just a little bit over $100k only
P.S....if combined with CPF, only slightly above $250k
This thread is to let you know what is achievable haha
My net worth will drop drastically after I buy the Sentosa cove condo sobz


to be honest, this thread is pretty depressing to view....most have 6 or 7 figures networth while i`m just a little bit over $100k only
P.S....if combined with CPF, only slightly above $250k
how u guys calculate your net worth?
im just starting with personal finance stuff.
seen alot people have 6 digit network while age 20~30. quite awesome.
I'm one of those low 6 digit ones... Definitely the average in this thread.
how u guys calculate your net worth?
im just starting with personal finance stuff.
seen alot people have 6 digit network while age 20~30. quite awesome.
I have a few classmates who have 100k or more at age 23/24 also
I dont even have CPF yet sia
Actually I only have 20k la
early 40s, current networth $854K cash and CPF, no house no car no women, simple man live a simple life![]()
how u guys calculate your net worth?
im just starting with personal finance stuff.
seen alot people have 6 digit network while age 20~30. quite awesome.
I dont even have CPF yet sia
Actually I only have 20k la

I have a few classmates who have 100k or more at age 23/24 also