White screen/long loading time when browsing forum. When Ad-blocker enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
40,480
Reaction score
6,016
Dear Mod/Admin,

I have been noticing some weird issues when browsing HWZ forum.
There will be a white screen and it will take sometime to load.
I don't think this is my browser issue since I have done a fresh install
of my browser.

Meaning uninstall the browser and install back so I don't think
is a browser. Not to mention most other sites can load with no issues.
Proably too much ad running in the background and I have ad-blocker add-on installed.

So is this to say if user want to surf HWZ ad-blocker must be disabled than the forum
will load properly?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,305
Reaction score
5,879
Dear Mod/Admin,

I have been noticing some weird issues when browsing HWZ forum.
There will be a white screen and it will take sometime to load.
I don't think this is my browser issue since I have done a fresh install
of my browser.

Meaning uninstall the browser and install back so I don't think
is a browser. Not to mention most other sites can load with no issues.
Proably too much ad running in the background and I have ad-blocker add-on installed.

So is this to say if user want to surf HWZ ad-blocker must be disabled than the forum
will load properly?
See this https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...reporting-list.6488755/page-29#post-154465820
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top