Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

mankind66

Reaction score
Get earbuds with 10 hours listening time.

anyone can share their experience of using the RHA TrueConnect ?

my erato 7 is getting on my nerves, use once and then put back into the case to charge and not after long, battery low again, it has been 1 year already,

thinking to get the RHA TrueConnect but hope to hear some feedback,

it seems good on the internet review but hope someone can share their experience

Cheese Steak

Reaction score

my erato 7 is getting on my nerves, use once and then put back into the case to charge and not after long, battery low again, it has been 1 year already,

it seems good on the internet review but hope someone can share their experience

I’ve used it for 2 months, and I found out that it has a darker sound signature as compared to my IM02 and LS200. There’s only a slight disconnection once a week or every 2 weeks. The connection strength is quite strong and the latency is generally acceptable when compared to the Jabra 65t I tested at stereo.

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score

I have the same problem with my crazybaby nano as the earbud's battery life is less than 30 mins. I gave up after using for one week. I am using Jabra active elite 65t now. No major issues except for occasional no sound from left earbud.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
I have the same problem with my crazybaby nano as the earbud's battery life is less than 30 mins. I gave up after using for one week. I am using Jabra active elite 65t now. No major issues except for occasional no sound from left earbud.

Crazy baby Nano is rubbish. My charging case cannot retain charge and must plug in to charge. The earbuds give me headaches everytime I use it. True rubbish instead of true wireless.

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
The powerbeats pro cost 329, but at that price I would rather consider the e8 or the MTW. Hopefully someone here can do a comparison.

kujlim

Reaction score
anyone tried Olo Starman and ZNT Airfit Pro Evolution? any comment on them? thx.

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MTW is already better in terms of bass response to the E8..
The powerbeats pro cost 329, but at that price I would rather consider the e8 or the MTW. Hopefully someone here can do a comparison.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

tugboatsg

Reaction score
Sold my audio technical wireless and got the MTW.

Audio tech sound is much better but MTW feels a much more premium product.

ZergRush

Reaction score
Stereo Qoo10 having 10% store wide discount today.
Just got my second pair of Nuarl NT01AX at 10% plus $15 coupon. Its a steal

Last edited:

v1hypersg

Reaction score
I can’t see to decide if i should get the Nuarl or Marvin, can anyone share which is better if you had known about both Brand’s, what made you decide one over the other ?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can’t see to decide if i should get the Nuarl or Marvin, can anyone share which is better if you had known about both Brand’s, what made you decide one over the other ?
have you try audition both?

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

ZergRush

Reaction score
I saw it during my trip down to get my second pair.
But the sales guy told me nuarl is better and gets better sq with burn in. I kind of trusted him as he was quite honest. I decided on the spot to buy 2nd pair but he kept urging me to go home let my wife try for the fit since i already own one.
I left the shop feeling weird lol.
Looks wise i think Nuarl wins. And Nuarl is making waves on headfi forum

BlackRozeInc

Reaction score

You gotta audition both the sets before you can decide. I went with the Nuarl because i much preferred the sound and fit over the Mavin.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the nuarl and mavin price range, seriously can consider Samsung Galaxy buds also.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.