Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

musicsg_com

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
852
Reaction score
21
What about when taking calls? How is it compared to the outlier air?

I never liked making conversations with true wireless earbuds because the mic is located at the ears, no way to expect clear intimate vocals. I had to talk so loud that it embarrasses me. So far, none of the TWS earbuds meets my expectations, so I cannot comment on that.
 

zepanda

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
1,795
Reaction score
19
Any qcy qs2 users here? Is it able to fit foam tips/which comply foam tips can it fit?
:s12:

Posted from PCWX using G8342
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Any PAMU scroll users? They've recently released early birds for PAMU slide.

Need some reviews on PAMU though. :)
 

K.Chokdee

Member
Joined
May 27, 2019
Messages
295
Reaction score
50
Any PAMU scroll users? They've recently released early birds for PAMU slide.

Need some reviews on PAMU though. :)


I have a pair, it's pretty decent for its price, and lightweight.

Bass is sufficient, but if you are a bass head, and listen to bass heavy edm music, then this may not be it. (even though they advertised theirs as strong bass tws)

But other than that SQ is decent, not muddy, and clear without any harshness. I just wished it had more bass , or at least an app to adjust EQ.

For casual listening at the low indiegogo price, its alright.

But i wouldnt use it for workouts, as I'm not confident it can stay in place during the high intensity workouts and sweaty conditions.
 

K.Chokdee

Member
Joined
May 27, 2019
Messages
295
Reaction score
50
and to further add on to my previous post, I'm not a fan of the design of the pamu slide.

It kinda reminds me of those Bluetooth earpiece of yesterday.
I rather have tiny buds, IEM look (in ear hearing aid design).

I'll rather consider the EarFun Free TWS also on indiegogo , if thats something you are after.
 

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
66,742
Reaction score
6,184
Anyone using Haylou GT1? Looks like a great alternative to the Redmi Airdots.

Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALPS
 

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
One question for the Galaxy Buds owners; can the buds be paired to a non smartphone device, eg. mp3 players, soundbar and etc?
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
I had the Earin M-1 and was my first true wireless earbuds. The sound was good but connection was connection was quite shoddy and had frequent disconnections and cut offs.

Then came the M-2 and was wondering if I should go for it but waited a long time for its launch to no avail. I gave up and went for B&O's E8.

Now AirPods 2 and E8 2.0 are my main drivers.
 

3xistence

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
6,581
Reaction score
10
I just completed review of Earfun Free. On Indiegogo for US$39. I like the strong bass, detailed treble without too brittle, allows me to listen at high volumes without fatigue. Casing supports wireless charging. Earbuds are IPX7. Snug fit, doesn't drop out during runs. Good noise isolation. Buttons are easy to press with fingertips. SBC codec but no distortion and indiscernible audio lag. 6 hours use per charge, 24 hours additional charge with case.

Earfun_Free_4.jpg


Indiegogo

are you able to test out the microphone? i have samsung galaxy buds, everything is good but the microphone sucks.
 

Gadgetfreakloh

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2001
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
114
I had the Earin M-1 and was my first true wireless earbuds. The sound was good but connection was connection was quite shoddy and had frequent disconnections and cut offs.

Then came the M-2 and was wondering if I should go for it but waited a long time for its launch to no avail. I gave up and went for B&O's E8.

Now AirPods 2 and E8 2.0 are my main drivers.

I have the E8 but sold it as the fitting was too big for my ears and they will ache after 1 hour. I got the M1 too and still have them. Sound good but slave is rubbish. The M2 are perfect for me as they are small, straight through and no stress on my ear. Only thing not perfect is they are too balanced and not suitable for bass head.
 

yuto_kagui

Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
2
Hi, I'm currently a Samsung Galaxy icon x (2018) user.

I really like the ambient sound mode on that device. Especially cause it works on my iPhone (need to active through a Samsung phone first).

I'm currently looking for a replacement for the icon x, sadly the new Galaxy Buds do not have the ambient mode for iPhone users. Only works on Samsung phones.

Does anyone have a good earbud to recommend?
My requirements are as follows:

• Pairs well with iPhone
• Have ambient/ outside sound aware mode for iPhone
• No video audio lag
• Decent price tag, below S$200

I have found some earbuds with ambient sound mode online:

• Jabra Elite 65t (Cost S$220+)
• Under Armour True Wireless Flash (has video audio lag issue)
• JBuds Air Executive (maybe but not 100% into the airpod design)

Wonder if anyone here has other brand to recommend.
Thank you
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
I have the E8 but sold it as the fitting was too big for my ears and they will ache after 1 hour. I got the M1 too and still have them. Sound good but slave is rubbish. The M2 are perfect for me as they are small, straight through and no stress on my ear. Only thing not perfect is they are too balanced and not suitable for bass head.

How’s the sound of M-2 compared to M-1? I recalled M-1’s bass is quite weak.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top