ParkJinYoung
Banned
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2012
- Messages
- 107,660
- Reaction score
- 4,721


just ordered the galaxy buds
since so many gd reviews, decided to bite e bullet
lol
Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

I would have preferred if it had a charging case with higher battery capacity, but otherwise I think they offer great functionality with my Samsung A70...![]()

Remember to use Scalable codec.i am using note 9 now..hopefully it will work well with the buds![]()
just ordered the galaxy buds
since so many gd reviews, decided to bite e bullet
lol
Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
the design look lousy..and the charging point...why need to open case to charge ?Sharing this interesting gadget. A Golf Ball shape Bluetooth Earphones with Bluetooth 5.0, improved connectivity and enhance music experience!
![]()
![]()
More details of this Bluetooth Earphones
Sharing this interesting gadget. A Golf Ball shape Bluetooth Earphones with Bluetooth 5.0, improved connectivity and enhance music experience!
![]()
![]()
More details of this Bluetooth Earphones
Sharing this interesting gadget. A Golf Ball shape Bluetooth Earphones with Bluetooth 5.0, improved connectivity and enhance music experience!
![]()
![]()
More details of this Bluetooth Earphones
How's the sound quality compared to creative outlier air and Nuarl?I just completed review of Earfun Free. On Indiegogo for US$39. I like the strong bass, detailed treble without too brittle, allows me to listen at high volumes without fatigue. Casing supports wireless charging. Earbuds are IPX7. Snug fit, doesn't drop out during runs. Good noise isolation. Buttons are easy to press with fingertips. SBC codec but no distortion and indiscernible audio lag. 6 hours use per charge, 24 hours additional charge with case.
![]()
Indiegogo
How's the sound quality compared to creative outlier air and Nuarl?
Thanks for your reply. Have also visited your website to read up the review.Compared to Outlier Air, the Earfun Free has tamer treble and slightly beefier bass. I feel more comfortable listening to Earfun Free because treble is not too pushy.
![]()
I also feel Earfun Free has better noise isolation, and the buttons are definitely easier to press. It is also certified IPX7 vs. IPX5 on the Creative.
Review comparison:
1. Earfun Free
2. Creative Outlier Air/Gold
Compared to Outlier Air, the Earfun Free has tamer treble and slightly beefier bass. I feel more comfortable listening to Earfun Free because treble is not too pushy.
![]()
I also feel Earfun Free has better noise isolation, and the buttons are definitely easier to press. It is also certified IPX7 vs. IPX5 on the Creative.
Review comparison:
1. Earfun Free
2. Creative Outlier Air/Gold
Nice review. Might get this for the wireless chargingI just completed review of Earfun Free. On Indiegogo for US$39. I like the strong bass, detailed treble without too brittle, allows me to listen at high volumes without fatigue. Casing supports wireless charging. Earbuds are IPX7. Snug fit, doesn't drop out during runs. Good noise isolation. Buttons are easy to press with fingertips. SBC codec but no distortion and indiscernible audio lag. 6 hours use per charge, 24 hours additional charge with case.
![]()
Indiegogo

Do they provide the wireless charging pad ?Compared to Outlier Air, the Earfun Free has tamer treble and slightly beefier bass. I feel more comfortable listening to Earfun Free because treble is not too pushy.
![]()
I also feel Earfun Free has better noise isolation, and the buttons are definitely easier to press. It is also certified IPX7 vs. IPX5 on the Creative.
Review comparison:
1. Earfun Free
2. Creative Outlier Air/Gold