Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

endlssorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,091
Reaction score
851
Same, just bought Mpow T5 yesterday cause I dropped my Anker Soundcore Liberty Air charging box on the bus. :(
Now waiting for it to arrive and test out.

This mpow t5 like not much review from seller lazada
 

jcw_17

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
order also need to wait for delivery ma. haha. connection for me mostly okay, but depend on the phone you're using will play a part too. dust wise don't think an issue ba. haha

oh chey I tot u mean waiting for it to sell.

I'm a note 8 user so I think I'll be fine..
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,926
Reaction score
681
oh chey I tot u mean waiting for it to sell.

I'm a note 8 user so I think I'll be fine..

haha. yeah. samsung phones typically okay in my experience in terms of bluetooth performance. :s13: Just hoping will reach soon :s12:
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,834
Reaction score
2,279
Anyone had the nakamichi tw211? Q10 had promos now, how is the sound quality etc. Around $129 at Q10.
 

K.Chokdee

Member
Joined
May 27, 2019
Messages
295
Reaction score
50
dont know about you guys, but when im doing intense exercise or in loud outdoor environments, i need to get myself super hyped up , so strong bass is a must.

That's where the jaybirds have never let me down in terms of SQ, where i can tweak the EQ to my preference.

so far no problems with sweat, outdoor exercising no problems with connectivity. In a gang bang packed gym, maybe a bit dropouts here and there.

Btw i use jaybird run first edition.

Try out the Jaybird vista, the newer and much improved version of the true wireless Run. BT5 5.0 and even better waterproof and sweatproof protection.

I know im going for that next.
 

Jxoppa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
24
I ordered redmi airdots. Hope it works great ! If no good i shall aim mpow t5 hahah
 
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
62,320
Reaction score
11,767
dont know about you guys, but when im doing intense exercise or in loud outdoor environments, i need to get myself super hyped up , so strong bass is a must.

That's where the jaybirds have never let me down in terms of SQ, where i can tweak the EQ to my preference.

so far no problems with sweat, outdoor exercising no problems with connectivity. In a gang bang packed gym, maybe a bit dropouts here and there.

Btw i use jaybird run first edition.

Try out the Jaybird vista, the newer and much improved version of the true wireless Run. BT5 5.0 and even better waterproof and sweatproof protection.

I know im going for that next.

You should be more concern about ipx7 and also sweat resistant imho
 

jcw_17

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
136
Reaction score
0

rerear

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
2,055
Reaction score
20
mpow t5, sabbat e12, or anbes 359?
where best to hoot? Type C only requirement.

Is there any diff between the variants of sabbat, see many of them on amazon.
Docooler, Ciggo etc. Fakes?
 
Last edited:

morkutao

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
2,283
Reaction score
6
mpow t5, sabbat e12, or anbes 359?
where best to hoot? Type C only requirement.

Is there any diff between the variants of sabbat, see many of them on amazon.
Docooler, Ciggo etc. Fakes?

got my mpow t5 from lazada via seller luckyextra

apply various discount should be able to get it <40$
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top