Computeron
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2005
- Messages
- 19,945
- Reaction score
- 1,720
After comparing it to the JBL that I gotten today, I feel I "overpaid" my XM3.. Really overpriced..![]()
can sell ah.

After comparing it to the JBL that I gotten today, I feel I "overpaid" my XM3.. Really overpriced..![]()
Yes, sold liao to my colleague today. He's waiting for Sony to have stocks. Then I used the chance to promote to him. Lol.can sell ah.
Yes, sold liao to my colleague today. He's waiting for Sony to have stocks. Then I used the chance to promote to him. Lol.
I bought from challenger at 331.. Sold to my colleague at 280..lol... how much u sold him?
Just got my mpow T5.. sound quality is really good.. but use on my work laptop, keep getting cut off.. not sure what happen..
My QCY T1C also have problem when connect to laptop
1 side connect to laptop, 1 side to phone
Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A5010
Bro, can share the link which online shop u get it from? I wanna buy as well. Thank u!![]()
Still the best fitting earbuds. The ultra model does sound better on one plus 7 pro vs the non ultra model. Some reviews online have said connectivity has improved as well
Bro, can share the link which online shop u get it from? I wanna buy as well. Thank u!
Thank you very much! Enjoy your new toy.I got from lazada. Colour is ash green. Delivery took awhile
https://s.lazada.sg/s.TB5F
![]()
Still the best fitting earbuds. The ultra model does sound better on one plus 7 pro vs the non ultra model. Some reviews online have said connectivity has improved as well

Hey could I trouble you to measure the size of the black ear buds on the bottom row? They were the perfect fit for me and I'm now trying to find a similar pair to use with Mpow M5 which hurts my ears.
My Sabbat was returned to seller for refund![]()
About 1.3cm for the bottom diameter
Cheaper than my normal version.I got from lazada. Colour is ash green. Delivery took awhile
https://s.lazada.sg/s.TB5F