Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,835
Reaction score
2,281
Melomania is smaller in size. Soundwise, tevi is brighter. Melomania is quite even throughout and warmer than the tevi.
Thanks bro. Roughly know liao.. Now thinking of liberty Pro 2 or Cambridge as I read previously the reviews not bad. Btw, u got the Cambridge locally?
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,924
Reaction score
13,653
Thanks bro. Roughly know liao.. Now thinking of liberty Pro 2 or Cambridge as I read previously the reviews not bad. Btw, u got the Cambridge locally?

Yup got them locally at Millennia Walk store. Got 1 year warranty. Their Facebook mention got set to demo.
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,833
Reaction score
5,908
anker support team
Thu, Oct 10, 6:27 PM (6 hours ago)
to me

Dear,
Thanks for writing back.

We are sorry to say that the Liberty 2 pro doesn't have active noise canceling, but for better call quality (Mic quality), it is with 4-Mic Noise Reduction technology with Qualcomm® cVc™ 8.0.

Hope this makes things clear. Feel free to contact us if you have any more questions or concerns, we will be glad to assist you.

Dunno why some reviews say it has active noise cancelling even though it can support. :s22:
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
liberty 2 pro unboxing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaZNcB74M5I

one person compared L2P with TEVI:
See my experiences below:
Got mine today and comparing to Lypertek Tevi.
First impression Winners depending on music:
- Classic: Soundcore
- Coldplay: Soundcore
- Electronic: Tevi (Soundcore sounds even cheap when listening to it)

In general Soundcore has a more roomly sound.
Hard choice, one will go back, but not decided yet
 
Last edited:

MissusPot

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
liberty 2 pro unboxing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaZNcB74M5I

one person compared L2P with TEVI:
See my experiences below:
Got mine today and comparing to Lypertek Tevi.
First impression Winners depending on music:
- Classic: Soundcore
- Coldplay: Soundcore
- Electronic: Tevi (Soundcore sounds even cheap when listening to it)

In general Soundcore has a more roomly sound.
Hard choice, one will go back, but not decided yet

Someone in the comments mentioned bad fit in ears and bad physical noise cancelling
 

Averie27

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi I am thinking of getting a pair of wireless ear buds for my daily use and gym. I am contemplating either Aviot te-d01g or Cambridge Audio Melomania 1. Which is better?
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,924
Reaction score
13,653
Hi I am thinking of getting a pair of wireless ear buds for my daily use and gym. I am contemplating either Aviot te-d01g or Cambridge Audio Melomania 1. Which is better?
Can try Aviot at Stereo or Connect-IT or Jaben. Melomania can try at Millennia Walk.
 

Averie27

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can try Aviot at Stereo or Connect-IT or Jaben. Melomania can try at Millennia Walk.

Already tried. Just want to know whats the view of the two? I like Aviot design very stylish and in pink and white which are very nice sweet colours. I like Melomania sound but Aviot also not far off but maybe i am not audiophile so i cant tell much about the difference in sound.
 
Last edited:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
think is subjective..

damn.. my truengine 2 haven ship out. if not i can compare. if not time frame for refund is very tight.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,924
Reaction score
13,653
Already tried. Just want to know whats the view of the two? I like Aviot design very stylish and in pink and white which are very nice sweet colours. I like Melomania sound but Aviot also not far off but maybe i am not audiophile so i cant tell much about the difference in sound.
Then get the color you like. Cos appearance matters too. :D
 

DaFeiLong

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2000
Messages
57
Reaction score
2
Interest in MPOW T5

Hi, does anyone know where I can purchase mpow t5
Can you post a link here?

Thanks
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,835
Reaction score
2,281
Which wireless earbuds good for phone calls?
When I'm using tevi in noisy environment, depends on which side is the master, I'll take that side and place near my mouth. This is because the mic is active on the master side. Eg, left is master, I'll hold my left near mouth and right is in my ear for listening. This method is very very effective and callers on the other side says I'm very loud!

Usually, the first bud which u remove from the case will connect to the phone first. Then that's the master, then the other bud will auto connect to the master when u take it out from the case. That's how tevi works.
 

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
65,430
Reaction score
7,519
this one the charging case can also double as a portable speaker.
https://www.vissles.com/
PxCRCx4GeUHai3WQMyFzMD-650-80.png

WeChatSight8844.gif
 

Rated R Edge

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
7,618
Reaction score
825
This seller from Lazada "Qilmily" legit or not? I see the 1more Stylish like being sold alot cheaper compared to other places.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,835
Reaction score
2,281
This seller from Lazada "Qilmily" legit or not? I see the 1more Stylish like being sold alot cheaper compared to other places.
I bought from the same seller with no issue at all.. The most recent is e12 ultra.
5B6DNkLl.jpg
 

keichi_k1

Master Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Messages
2,678
Reaction score
74
I bought from the same seller with no issue at all.. The most recent is e12 ultra.
5B6DNkLl.jpg

Hi..
I bought a set, of e12 ultra from same seller. Green color but have a noticeable white noise when playing back audio.

Your units have this sound?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top