Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Hi..
I bought a set, of e12 ultra from same seller. Green color but have a noticeable white noise when playing back audio.

Your units have this sound?
I never notice any white noise but when switching songs, there will be a soft hissing sound which I think most earphones have it?
 

keichi_k1

Master Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Messages
2,678
Reaction score
74
I never notice any white noise but when switching songs, there will be a soft hissing sound which I think most earphones have it?

Sounds like the same noise I hear... hmm
Have you tried playing audio but muting the audio. The hissing continues until you pause or exit the app.

Seems like a inherent thing for TWS earbuds.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Ask you all for advice. I have a pair of xmini liberty. I bought it wanting to play it from Sony AW40, but I notice it keeps losing connection especially between the left right earbuds. But when I pair it with mobile phone, such connection issue is very minimal. So can I assume it's my DAP issues???

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Sounds like the same noise I hear... hmm
Have you tried playing audio but muting the audio. The hissing continues until you pause or exit the app.

Seems like a inherent thing for TWS earbuds.
Similar experiences. Dun worry, it had it on other Bluetooth of mine too
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Ask you all for advice. I have a pair of xmini liberty. I bought it wanting to play it from Sony AW40, but I notice it keeps losing connection especially between the left right earbuds. But when I pair it with mobile phone, such connection issue is very minimal. So can I assume it's my DAP issues???

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
If it doesn't drop connection when connect to another device, should be dap issue.
 

ctrlesc

Member
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
319
Reaction score
18
My Sabbat X12 Pro purchased in mid feb now can't hold charges. It will run out of juice after playing for about an hour literally. I will skip this brand as it cant' even last a year.

After going through seems like Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro and Tevi is quite interesting. I am also looking at Creative Outlier Gold too.

Is there a shop that can test the Libery 2 Pro? From the pictures it seems look big when wearing it.

Thanks.
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
Bro anyone tried the truly wireless Creative outlier?

Thought of getting that for running. Anyone recommending one with good fit? My canals are narrow and the bone outside quite pronounced de.
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,811
Reaction score
5,885
My Sabbat X12 Pro purchased in mid feb now can't hold charges. It will run out of juice after playing for about an hour literally. I will skip this brand as it cant' even last a year.

After going through seems like Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro and Tevi is quite interesting. I am also looking at Creative Outlier Gold too.

Is there a shop that can test the Libery 2 Pro? From the pictures it seems look big when wearing it.

Thanks.
Not available locally as of yet.
Bro anyone tried the truly wireless Creative outlier?

Thought of getting that for running. Anyone recommending one with good fit? My canals are narrow and the bone outside quite pronounced de.
Was looking at Creative before but got a few people kenna ear infection in the Creative thread.
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
Like that can recommend some for running? 4hrs batt time at least lol.

The Sony one like only 3hr batt life lol
 

endlssorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,081
Reaction score
849
I just hoot this mpow
Surprise that when I had off the radio app, I click the mpow then somehow the apps able to play the radio channel

Hahaha
 

usercantremember

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Nuarl NT01AX Firmware update

Anyone tried updating their Nuarl NT01AX? Discovered that my left side and right side are from different batches. Left is MT5, right is MT6. App only supports MT6 and later, so now each side has different firmware.

Another strange thing is that the app downgraded the firmware to an earlier version.
 
Last edited:

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,032
Reaction score
5,001
which wireless earphones good for cycling use.

airpod got holes on outside, traps lots of wind noise:D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top