Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
58,019
Reaction score
5

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,955
Reaction score
13,696
Spot the difference. :o

QL2TZR9.jpg
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,955
Reaction score
13,696
Is the case exactly the same size? Mine haven reach. Thinking of buying a case for it.
It seems like it's the same size, but I can't confirm since there might be minute difference.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,955
Reaction score
13,696
The Galaxy Buds+ has a glossy case and earbuds too. Prefer the older version with the matte finish which looks better.

The new one is going to be a fingerprint magnet.
Ya the buds and case are shiny, so fingerprint magnet. Seems like the old buds can charge in the new case and vice versa.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
UAjQXZyl.jpg


Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

It’s $499, which costs lesser than my 2.0 which was $550 at launch. Seems like very good improvements such as aptx support and BT 5.1 for example, but upgrading again for me is going to be burning another big hole in the pocket.
 

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
23,202
Reaction score
80
It’s $499, which costs lesser than my 2.0 which was $550 at launch. Seems like very good improvements such as aptx support and BT 5.1 for example, but upgrading again for me is going to be burning another big hole in the pocket.

Not finding the need of 5.1, unless it uses BLE For music
https://www.howtogeek.com/403606/bluetooth-5.1-whats-new-and-why-it-matters/
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Left is buds plus. Lol. I read from reviews, the case for plus is slightly smaller, very minimal. Dunno how true cos I dun have version 1 to compare.

I’ve never owned any Samsung earbuds before but did consider this for my Note10+.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,955
Reaction score
13,696
Left is buds plus. Lol. I read from reviews, the case for plus is slightly smaller, very minimal. Dunno how true cos I dun have version 1 to compare.

It does seem the plus case is tiny bit flatter.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
I*********ve never owned any Samsung earbuds before but did consider this for my Note10+.

Maybe u can go stereo and try it out. See if it's suit your taste. I somehow preferred the bud plus over my APP.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Maybe u can go stereo and try it out. See if it's suit your taste. I somehow preferred the bud plus over my APP.

If I get the buds+, will solely use it for my Note10+. My APP is already used for my 11 Pro Max. Now got new B&O E8 3rd gen too......decisions, decisions.
 

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
23,202
Reaction score
80
Perhaps in the near future more devices will support this new codec.

Well this device don’t even know if it suppprts which BT 5.1 features.
Not all features in spec is a mandatory features.
Bluetooth loves optional features.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
gpdAxRCl.jpg


My right side of my earbud one charging connector point dropped off and I didn't notice. Then I realise this right side can't charge le... :'(
Anyone know if I should be able to DIY stick in a wire or metal thing to let it charge again???

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Contacted the seller in shopee, show the pic. Immediately the person say will send me a replacement foc, but on condition buy anything from the store. Cheapskate me just get a 50cm USB C cable, and really the seller sends me the cable and new set of earphones. I wasn't trying to lowball lah, but seller didn't even bother to argue with me how it spoils.
With E12 ultra as my main set, this will be my backup and trash to use anytime when need. To be fair, the true wireless stereo works much better than E12 ultra seamlessly

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top