Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
58,019
Reaction score
5
ZhugeLiang 諸葛亮;133047946 said:
Want to find a budget TWS earbud

Is blackdot Pro wireless a good option?

Sent from Imperial Chancellor*(丞相) of*Shu Han using GAGT

i think something like the Haylou GT1 Plus would be less of trying your luck to see if they are nice or not
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Gotten my Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro to replace my Huawei Freebuds Pro.

I must say that it sounds awesomely amid the higher treble out of the box but again the preset Treble Reducer EQ (out of the 22 preset EQ) does the job well for my listening preference and my ears.

I know it is very subjective but I don't like and that my ears can't take high pitch or high treble.

Awesome awesome music sound quality for all type of music. No regret replacing the Huawei Freebuds Pro. :)

As we know that Huawei Freebuds Pro is already sounds damn good. However, after using the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro (as far as music sound quality is concerned). Huawei Freebuds Pro has to be on the 2nd place for me now.

I'm using it with my Samsung S21 Plus and with its stock Normal EQ setting.

JsyNtsn.jpg
 
Last edited:

kogregory

Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
249
Reaction score
23
Gotten my Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro to replace my Huawei Freebuds Pro.

I must say that it sounds awesomely amid the higher treble out of the box but again the preset Treble Reducer EQ (out of the 22 preset EQ) does the job well for my listening preference and my ears.

I know it is very subjective but I don't like and that my ears can't take high pitch or high treble.

Awesome awesome music sound quality for all type of music. No regret replacing the Huawei Freebuds Pro. :)

As we know that Huawei Freebuds Pro is already sounds damn good. However, after using the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro (as far as music sound quality is concerned). Huawei Freebuds Pro has to be on the 2nd place for me now.

I'm using it with my Samsung S21 Plus and with its stock Normal EQ setting.

JsyNtsn.jpg

Any white noise as some previous reviews have suggested about this Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro?
 

Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
34,801
Reaction score
8,678
Is the sony 1000xm3 good? Looking around for some ood iem

Currently using sabbat e12 ultra and the random bad disconnection and suggen loud static noise makes me kinda irritated.

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,833
Reaction score
5,908
Is the sony 1000xm3 good? Looking around for some ood iem

Currently using sabbat e12 ultra and the random bad disconnection and suggen loud static noise makes me kinda irritated.

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT
One of the best on the market, price has significantly dropped too. I'm using it, but it's quite bulky compared to other earbuds and the default silicon tips didn't work well for me, had to find 3rd party ones.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Any white noise as some previous reviews have suggested about this Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro?

Personally, I don't feel or hear it at all. :)

Likely that the white noise (if there is...) has been fixed with the Soundcore app updates. The latest version is dated March 7th. :)

BTW, as I googled and many state that the white noise is caused by dirt?
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Personally, I still preferred the stick design earpiece as so I don't accidentally keep touching the sensors in those rounded 1 piece bud design when putting in and out and when ajhusting the earpiece.
 

Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
34,801
Reaction score
8,678
One of the best on the market, price has significantly dropped too. I'm using it, but it's quite bulky compared to other earbuds and the default silicon tips didn't work well for me, had to find 3rd party ones.

nice, thx for the review.

i saw it as a credit card gift, carouhell all selling at 200. beoing se can lower anot :D
 

Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
34,801
Reaction score
8,678
if you samsung phone got the galaxy buds pro also below 200 on carouhell :s12:
Currently using mate 20 pro. Looking to switch to one plus 9 after launch.

Bud pro 360 only work on samsung devices if i not wrong.

Thanks :)

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT
 

Crayon Shinchan

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2020
Messages
2,030
Reaction score
284
Same price like t1 lite
Better to buy fiil earbuds now
i think something like the Haylou GT1 Plus would be less of trying your luck to see if they are nice or not
Thanks for the suggestion. Will take a look. Will be using for exercising. So some water resistant is preferred.

I ask blackdot cause like selling well at shoppee haha

Any more suggestion do feel free to suggest.

Sent from Imperial Chancellor (丞相) of Shu Han using GAGT
 

kogregory

Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
249
Reaction score
23
Personally, I don't feel or hear it at all. :)

Likely that the white noise (if there is...) has been fixed with the Soundcore app updates. The latest version is dated March 7th. :)

BTW, as I googled and many state that the white noise is caused by dirt?

Thanks for the reply.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
nice, thx for the review.

i saw it as a credit card gift, carouhell all selling at 200. beoing se can lower anot :D

just get it.. used to buy a few budget ones to try.. after got my Sony.. I have stop my conquest liao.
ya the stock eartips also not gd for me ... using 3rd party too.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
Currently using mate 20 pro. Looking to switch to one plus 9 after launch.

Bud pro 360 only work on samsung devices if i not wrong.

Thanks :)

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

nice ... 1+9....
buds pro I thought all android can use.. got features only for Samsung hp?
 

Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
34,801
Reaction score
8,678
nice ... 1+9....
buds pro I thought all android can use.. got features only for Samsung hp?


Yea. Saw this on the review wrb

Negatives

360 audio limited to Samsung Galaxy devices

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top