Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes have experience before delays and disappointments with crowd fundings like kickstarter and indigogo etc. yes the price are usually 30% cheaper than RRP but comes with delay and the first batch of productions are usually subpar quality from the actual retail units. The supporters are kind of like consumer beta tester for their products.

rootbeer

Reaction score
Gotten Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro at discounted price yesterday. Quite happy with it so far.

Just to share a secret tip here, you can upgrade the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro with LDAC codec support via SW update.

Just follow the steps below:
  1. Get an Android phone. (iPhone users don't borther as iPhone only has AAC codec)
  2. Install Chinese version of the Scoundcore App ( https://app.mi.com/details?id=com.oceanwing.soundcore&ref=search )
  3. Launch the app and ensure the earbuds are connected.
  4. Go to Settings, 声音模式, select 音质优先 LDAC.
  5. Follow the on screen instructions to update the firmware.
  6. Go to Bluetooth settings of your phone to ensure LDAC has been activated (default is AAC).
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/j0VxQhN" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/j0VxQhN"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Can share how you bought it at discounted price?

zhihe1996

Reaction score
Bought Jabra Elite 75T during 7.7 Lazada Sales for $109.(free case also) The multi point connection function very useful for me. Really like it.

4Im7uBG.jpg

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
75t and 85t. I understand one is sport, one is for normal usage and ANC function on 85t. What else ?

Anyway, bought MTWS2 and no regret. Tried on my fav "Matsuri" song. Can hear the background drums and music clearly. Bass wise acceptable to me. Adjusted the EQ to suit this song.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
75t and 85t. I understand one is sport, one is for normal usage and ANC function on 85t. What else ?

Anyway, bought MTWS2 and no regret. Tried on my fav "Matsuri" song. Can hear the background drums and music clearly. Bass wise acceptable to me. Adjusted the EQ to suit this song.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
There are three models for 75t. Elite 75t (ip55), Elite Active 75t (ip57) and Elite 75t (ip57) Wireless Charging. One model for 85t at the moment. All models come with ANC however, ONLY 85t comes with hybrid ANC.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, dont waste your hard earned money on Indiegogo, The 80% of the time Project team will not ship the product to you, Indiegogo don't have any responsibility if they didnt ship the product. So better buy it from Retail or Online Market.
Being someone who backed many campaigns via Kickstarter and Indiegogo, I must say that I have my own fair share of scams and poorly made items.

from my own experience, it’s usually campaigns whereby the company is based in China or Hong Kong.
But having said that… there are good china companies which keep their words.

example, Midea which launched a compact aircon via Indiegogo and Pamu tws earbuds by Padmate

I always do the following whenever i see any eye catching campaigns on crowdfunding platforms…
1) do deep research on the team and the company
2) look at the product specs carefully, especially if it is tech product
3) is it currently available on the market? Taobao? aliexpress?
4) So i see myself backing it?

Last edited:

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Some reviews mentioned having bad connections. Forgotten which one but at least got 2 mentioned.
I got that. Very good sound. Noise cancellation is super. Connectivity is average. More sensitive to interference. Get these only for the sound and noise cancellation.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
My mini review on Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro:
  1. Build quality is slightly better than Liberty Air 2.
  2. Slightly more comfortable than Liberty Air 2 but still lose to the Jabra Elite 75T.
  3. Mic quality is decent.
  4. ANC is good but not great.
  5. Sound quality is good but too much bass for my liking.
  6. LDAC support (change the app region to China).

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
My mini review on Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro:
Build quality is slightly better than Liberty Air 2.
Slightly more comfortable than Liberty Air 2 but still lose to the Jabra Elite 75T.
Mic quality is decent.
ANC is good but not great.
Sound quality is good but too much bass for my liking.
LDAC support (change the app region to China).

Lose to Jabra Elite 75T in terms of ?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.