Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My mini review on Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro:
  1. Build quality is slightly better than Liberty Air 2.
  2. Slightly more comfortable than Liberty Air 2 but still lose to the Jabra Elite 75T.
  3. Mic quality is decent.
  4. ANC is good but not great.
  5. Sound quality is good but too much bass for my liking.
  6. LDAC support (change the app region to China).
I was using Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro for 2 months until my ears were allergic to the silicone tips! :cautious:

Ya! Strong bass, clear mid and high but as you said! The ANC is not the best. The Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro is build for awesome music sound! (y)

I'm using (have to use Semi-in-ear) Soundpeats True Air 2 (Awesome awesome music sound) now and waiting to test the Huawei Freebuds 4!

wwh5210

Reaction score
I was using Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro for 2 months until my ears were allergic to the silicone tips! :cautious:

Ya! Strong bass, clear mid and high but as you said! The ANC is not the best. The Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro is build for awesome music sound! (y)

I'm using (have to use Semi-in-ear) Soundpeats True Air 2 (Awesome awesome music sound) now and waiting to test the Huawei Freebuds 4!
The tips are OK to me but the fitting is just average. Slightly better than Liberty Air 2 but still far from the Jabra Elite 75t. The Jabra Elite 75t is so comfortable that I can wear it for 3 hours without taking it off.

korea4ever

Reaction score
The tips are OK to me but the fitting is just average. Slightly better than Liberty Air 2 but still far from the Jabra Elite 75t. The Jabra Elite 75t is so comfortable that I can wear it for 3 hours without taking it off.

actually klipsch t5 II tws are also very comfortable been using it for a few days already

messi7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any user experience with Marshall mode 2?

Is it worth the buy?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My own personal review of the Air3-Mini Bluetooth TWS wireless earbuds [After 2 weeks]​

I will be sharing my personal opinion of the Air-3 Mini bluetooth wireless earbuds, which I bought for around S$13 (13 Singapore dollars) from Shopee Singapore, after utilising vouchers and discounts. The colour I got is the white version.

Now, I have been testing these earbuds as my daily beaters for the past 2 week, for music, work, videos, gaming. Even though these earbuds cost only $13 but I will do my best to be very honest and as detailed as possible. In terms of sound tests and various music quality tests, unfortunately I do not have the essential set up to do all that, therefore my opinion will be more focused from the perspective of a regular consumer / user.

Here are the basic features of the Air3-mini wireless earbuds

• Two colours: Black & White
  • Dimensions: (L) 62mm x (W) 45mm x (H) 30mm
  • IPX5 water resistant rating
  • Tactile controls on earbuds.
  • Single Click: Play/pause or Answer/End call
  • Double click: Previous song
  • Triple click: Next song
  • No built-in volume level. Adjust overall vol. from phone/PC
  • Slight PNC. Able to buffer out some levels of noise when walking along busy roads, and in subway. No ANC
  • Earbuds: 45mAh. Charging case: 350mAh. Micro-USB charging port. No reserve charging.
  • Bluetooth 5.0 connection. Don’t support multi-devices connection.
  • 6mm driver.
  • 1 x Built-in mic on each earbud.

Design & built

• Shape and size is "Medicine Pill shaped" and it is very similar to other earbuds such as Haylou GT1 pro, A6X and TW60.
  • Excellent build quality. Rubbery matt pvc material. Quality is much better compared to other ultra budget earbuds I own such as the L13, L21 Pro. As the finishing is matt, therefore is not a "Fingerprint magnet".
  • The White-colour version is more prone to get dirt and scuffs over time but imo, this is pretty normal for any product in white colour.
  • It has 4 Blue LED lights to indicate power left in the charging case.
  • It has zero logos. Very low profile, minimalist design. Nice.
  • The earbuds design is glossy finishing, which is different from the casing. Even though the finishing is shiny but surprisingly, it is not a "fingerprints magnet".
  • The oval shape design and the way the earbuds sit in the charging case, makes it very easy to take them out from the charging case with the tip of your index finger.
  • The Charging case has a pretty strong magnet to keep the lid close.
  • But the magnetic connectors for the earbuds are not very strong, just enough to attract the earbuds and start charging.
  • If you drop the charging case from around knee height against hard surface, the impact will still cause the lid to open and the earbuds will fall out.

Comfort and Fit
  • The earbuds sit very nicely into my ears. The ear tips are not very long, so it goes only slightly into my ear canal.
  • As I am working from home, typically from 9am till 7pm (with one-hour lunch break), I will tend to wear earbuds and earphones for long hours. So it is no exception for Air3-mini wireless earbuds too. After wearing them for like 4-6 hours straight, I don’t develop ear fatigue after wearing it for long hours.

Battery life & Performance
  • Earbuds rated with 45mAh
    • Close to 4hrs per charge on music at 30% vol
    • Close to 3hrs per charge on phonecall
    • Close to 4hrs per charge on zoom/Skype call set at max vol.
    • When it is at Low-batt, u will start to experience intermittent connection
    • Red LED light when charging in case.
  • Charging case rated with 350mAh
    • Recharge both earbuds up to 3.5 times. Giving up to 14 hours total usage.
    • 4 lights: 100%. 3 lights: 75%. 2 lights: 50%. 1 light: 25%
    • Able to charge the earbuds independently, up to 7 times. Red LED to indicate charging.
    • Take than less 60mins to charge the earbuds from 0-100
    • Case takes around 2hrs to be fully charged via micro USB. Red LED display on the earbuds will automatically switch off when 100% charged

Connectivity & connection stability
  • The Air3-mini wireless earbuds uses Bluetooth 5.0 version
  • Supports Bluetooth profile: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
  • Transmission distance: up to 10metres (unblocked) but according to my own usage, at most is up to 3 metres haha! XD
  • When I was doing the Initial Bluetooth pairing, the process is pretty effortless on Android, iPhone, PC & laptop.
  • The Air3-mini wireless earbuds do not have fixed Master/Slave, therefore I was able to use each earbud independently after pairing.
  • Do take note that it does not support multi-device connection feature. It is only able to connect to one device at a time.
  • Switching between music, video and phone calls is effortless and easy.
  • During my 2-weeks testing, I do experience random intermittent disconnection when listening to music on my phone. This usually occurs when I am in crowded small areas such as in subways or in buses. I do not experience such issues when I am in less crowded places such as in my home, in cafes, in shopping malls, in coffee shops, in supermarkets. Neither did I experience such issues when I was using my PC, laptop. I also do not experience such issues for Video conferencing and phone calls.

Controls
  • The tactile buttons are clicky. And very responsive.
  • When you need to push the controls, you will temporarily push the earbud slightly deeper into your ear canal. Personally no issues. Some of you may not like it. But this is a very personal preference. No right. No wrong.
  • Even though the manufacturer mentioned that the Air3-mini wireless earbuds support Google Assistant, Alexa and Siri but I was unable to get it to work at all during my test.

Changing Language (Interchange English & Chinese)
  • Take out right earbuds. Press the buttons 4 times. Put it back. Wait 5 seconds. Take it out again and the language should change.

Exercise, workout, gym, jogging
  • It works perfectly fine when I wear it for jogging, workout, gyming.
  • The manufacturer's claim of IPX5 water resistant is true. I have tested it under light rain and even washed the earbuds under a regular running water tap to clean off any sweat or dust or dirt.

Music quality
  • 6mm driver. Audio frequency: 20hz - 20Khz. Sensitivity 98dB + 3
  • According to audiocheck.net, the upper frequency is at 16Khz, not 20Khz as mentioned by the manufacturer.
  • Even though it has a small 6mm driver but audio loudness output is pretty good. Audio level at 30% volume level is already pretty loud. (4 clicks on iPhone volume up rocker from the bottom)
  • The audio drivers are pretty decent, the music won’t crack even at max volume.
  • Music quality wise. Generally, it is less “bassy” and less muffled. Vocals are quite clear.
  • No added audio processing. Great for casual music listening and enjoyment.

Audio quality with games and Mic quality for calls
  • Audio quality with games is good. Stereo quality. Able to differentiate Left and Right.
  • Mic quality is only basic & average quality.
  • Mic quality for calls largely depends on location. The quality is decent if you are indoors and the opposite party is able to hear you clearly but becomes very bad when you're outdoor as the mic will pick up all the ambience sound.
  • Call quality is not consistent. Call quality depends on apps.

Summary
  • Pros are: True IPX5 water resistant, which is uncommon for wireless earbuds around this price point. Decent audio quality for Game play, Zoom/Skype Calls. Decent loudness at low level. Loud audio is definitely useful for WFH or if you always work in a coffeeshop / cafe.
  • Cons: No ANC. No dedicated app. Not really suitable for Music enjoyment. Cannot use Smartphone assistant such as Google Assistant & Siri

Final Verdict
  • Are they worth it? It is really up to you. If you are looking for a simple pair of ultra budget bluetooth wireless earbuds which just work straight out from the box, no frills, fuss-free, whether its for basic music listening, work-from-home, then Yes, this is definitely worth spending $13. Otherwise, it is better to up your budget and look at other earbuds such as QCY T1C.
Here is the link to check out the Air3-mini wireless earbuds (I don't earn anything at all)
https://shopee.sg/TWS-Air3-Mini-Blu...ereo-with-Charging-Box-i.129736267.2617155446

Feel free to check out the video version of my review :)

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just saw this new tws wireless earbuds which just started on Kickstarter and they have very bold claims...

LIBMING BEST NOISE CANCELLATION EARBUDS EVER MADE....

Went through the entire story and I have my reservations...
but gonna observe it for a bit more time...

PinkOnion

Reaction score
Hi audiophiles, am looking to get a decent ANC earbud with good sound quality. Am looking at a few right now - Sony WF Xm3 (only 190 sgd now), Jabra 75785T, Soundcore liberty Air 2 Pro, Soundpeats t2.

Anyone can provide insights? Or other recommendations? Currently leaning more towards sony

KYLee

Reaction score
Hi audiophiles, am looking to get a decent ANC earbud with good sound quality. Am looking at a few right now - Sony WF Xm3 (only 190 sgd now), Jabra 75785T, Soundcore liberty Air 2 Pro, Soundpeats t2.

Anyone can provide insights? Or other recommendations? Currently leaning more towards sony
I've been using the Panasonics RZ-S500W for awhile now and they are a solid pair. It's also going for a very good price on amazon.com

ParkJinYoung

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My own personal review of the Air3-Mini Bluetooth TWS wireless earbuds [After 2 weeks]
I will be sharing my personal opinion of the Air-3 Mini bluetooth wireless earbuds, which I bought for around S$13 (13 Singapore dollars) from Shopee Singapore, after utilising vouchers and discounts. The colour I got is the white version.
Now, I have been testing these earbuds as my daily beaters for the past 2 week, for music, work, videos, gaming. Even though these earbuds cost only $13 but I will do my best to be very honest and as detailed as possible. In terms of sound tests and various music quality tests, unfortunately I do not have the essential set up to do all that, therefore my opinion will be more focused from the perspective of a regular consumer / user.
Here are the basic features of the Air3-mini wireless earbuds
Two colours: Black & White
Dimensions: (L) 62mm x (W) 45mm x (H) 30mm
IPX5 water resistant rating
Tactile controls on earbuds.
Single Click: Play/pause or Answer/End call
Double click: Previous song
Triple click: Next song
No built-in volume level. Adjust overall vol. from phone/PC
Slight PNC. Able to buffer out some levels of noise when walking along busy roads, and in subway. No ANC
Earbuds: 45mAh. Charging case: 350mAh. Micro-USB charging port. No reserve charging.
Bluetooth 5.0 connection. Don’t support multi-devices connection.
6mm driver.
1 x Built-in mic on each earbud.
Design & built
Shape and size is "Medicine Pill shaped" and it is very similar to other earbuds such as Haylou GT1 pro, A6X and TW60.
Excellent build quality. Rubbery matt pvc material. Quality is much better compared to other ultra budget earbuds I own such as the L13, L21 Pro. As the finishing is matt, therefore is not a "Fingerprint magnet".
The White-colour version is more prone to get dirt and scuffs over time but imo, this is pretty normal for any product in white colour.
It has 4 Blue LED lights to indicate power left in the charging case.
It has zero logos. Very low profile, minimalist design. Nice.
The earbuds design is glossy finishing, which is different from the casing. Even though the finishing is shiny but surprisingly, it is not a "fingerprints magnet".
The oval shape design and the way the earbuds sit in the charging case, makes it very easy to take them out from the charging case with the tip of your index finger.
The Charging case has a pretty strong magnet to keep the lid close.
But the magnetic connectors for the earbuds are not very strong, just enough to attract the earbuds and start charging.
If you drop the charging case from around knee height against hard surface, the impact will still cause the lid to open and the earbuds will fall out.
Comfort and Fit
The earbuds sit very nicely into my ears. The ear tips are not very long, so it goes only slightly into my ear canal.
As I am working from home, typically from 9am till 7pm (with one-hour lunch break), I will tend to wear earbuds and earphones for long hours. So it is no exception for Air3-mini wireless earbuds too. After wearing them for like 4-6 hours straight, I don’t develop ear fatigue after wearing it for long hours.
Battery life & Performance
Earbuds rated with 45mAh
Close to 4hrs per charge on music at 30% vol
Close to 3hrs per charge on phonecall
Close to 4hrs per charge on zoom/Skype call set at max vol.
When it is at Low-batt, u will start to experience intermittent connection
Red LED light when charging in case.
Charging case rated with 350mAh
Recharge both earbuds up to 3.5 times. Giving up to 14 hours total usage.
4 lights: 100%. 3 lights: 75%. 2 lights: 50%. 1 light: 25%
Able to charge the earbuds independently, up to 7 times. Red LED to indicate charging.
Take than less 60mins to charge the earbuds from 0-100
Case takes around 2hrs to be fully charged via micro USB. Red LED display on the earbuds will automatically switch off when 100% charged
Connectivity & connection stability
The Air3-mini wireless earbuds uses Bluetooth 5.0 version
Supports Bluetooth profile: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
Transmission distance: up to 10metres (unblocked) but according to my own usage, at most is up to 3 metres haha! XD
When I was doing the Initial Bluetooth pairing, the process is pretty effortless on Android, iPhone, PC & laptop.
The Air3-mini wireless earbuds do not have fixed Master/Slave, therefore I was able to use each earbud independently after pairing.
Do take note that it does not support multi-device connection feature. It is only able to connect to one device at a time.
Switching between music, video and phone calls is effortless and easy.
During my 2-weeks testing, I do experience random intermittent disconnection when listening to music on my phone. This usually occurs when I am in crowded small areas such as in subways or in buses. I do not experience such issues when I am in less crowded places such as in my home, in cafes, in shopping malls, in coffee shops, in supermarkets. Neither did I experience such issues when I was using my PC, laptop. I also do not experience such issues for Video conferencing and phone calls.
Controls
The tactile buttons are clicky. And very responsive.
When you need to push the controls, you will temporarily push the earbud slightly deeper into your ear canal. Personally no issues. Some of you may not like it. But this is a very personal preference. No right. No wrong.
Even though the manufacturer mentioned that the Air3-mini wireless earbuds support Google Assistant, Alexa and Siri but I was unable to get it to work at all during my test.
Changing Language (Interchange English & Chinese)
Take out right earbuds. Press the buttons 4 times. Put it back. Wait 5 seconds. Take it out again and the language should change.
Exercise, workout, gym, jogging
It works perfectly fine when I wear it for jogging, workout, gyming.
The manufacturer's claim of IPX5 water resistant is true. I have tested it under light rain and even washed the earbuds under a regular running water tap to clean off any sweat or dust or dirt.
Music quality
6mm driver. Audio frequency: 20hz - 20Khz. Sensitivity 98dB + 3
According to audiocheck.net, the upper frequency is at 16Khz, not 20Khz as mentioned by the manufacturer.
Even though it has a small 6mm driver but audio loudness output is pretty good. Audio level at 30% volume level is already pretty loud. (4 clicks on iPhone volume up rocker from the bottom)
The audio drivers are pretty decent, the music won’t crack even at max volume.
Music quality wise. Generally, it is less “bassy” and less muffled. Vocals are quite clear.
No added audio processing. Great for casual music listening and enjoyment.
Audio quality with games and Mic quality for calls
Audio quality with games is good. Stereo quality. Able to differentiate Left and Right.
Mic quality is only basic & average quality.
Mic quality for calls largely depends on location. The quality is decent if you are indoors and the opposite party is able to hear you clearly but becomes very bad when you're outdoor as the mic will pick up all the ambience sound.
Call quality is not consistent. Call quality depends on apps.
Summary
Pros are: True IPX5 water resistant, which is uncommon for wireless earbuds around this price point. Decent audio quality for Game play, Zoom/Skype Calls. Decent loudness at low level. Loud audio is definitely useful for WFH or if you always work in a coffeeshop / cafe.
Cons: No ANC. No dedicated app. Not really suitable for Music enjoyment. Cannot use Smartphone assistant such as Google Assistant & Siri
Final Verdict
Are they worth it? It is really up to you. If you are looking for a simple pair of ultra budget bluetooth wireless earbuds which just work straight out from the box, no frills, fuss-free, whether its for basic music listening, work-from-home, then Yes, this is definitely worth spending $13. Otherwise, it is better to up your budget and look at other earbuds such as QCY T1C.
Here is the link to check out the Air3-mini wireless earbuds (I don't earn anything at all)
https://shopee.sg/TWS-Air3-Mini-Blu...ereo-with-Charging-Box-i.129736267.2617155446
Feel free to check out the video version of my review
:)

fwah
your review for the $13 tws longer than few thousand dollars IEM

Sent from EDMWER app!

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
I've been using the Panasonics RZ-S500W for awhile now and they are a solid pair. It's also going for a very good price on amazon.com
I second this. I have this too. PM me if interested. Can give very very very good price.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Soundpeats H1, FIIL are good choices

you can go IT connect to try out all the earbuds if you want

sann.tiro

Reaction score
Hi All,

Need a recommendation for wireless headphone/earphone that is great for:
- Zoom/Teams call via Windows PC/laptop (main usage)
- Zoom/Teams call via iphone (secondary - in case need to pick up call when cycling/commuting)

I have wired headphone + microphone setup for home, and it has been working fine for me until past 3 months (have a newborn now haha). And with newborn, sometimes I have to be on the call while carrying/feeding him and found the wired setup very mafan, hence looking for wireless option.

Happy to hear any recommendations :)

Budget-wise: I am okay for anything around airpods pro price range.

So far, have been considering: Aftershokz Opencomm, Airpods Pro, Edifier Neobuds Prod. But really can't decide yet.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Need a recommendation for wireless headphone/earphone that is great for:
- Zoom/Teams call via Windows PC/laptop (main usage)
- Zoom/Teams call via iphone (secondary - in case need to pick up call when cycling/commuting)

I have wired headphone + microphone setup for home, and it has been working fine for me until past 3 months (have a newborn now haha). And with newborn, sometimes I have to be on the call while carrying/feeding him and found the wired setup very mafan, hence looking for wireless option.

Happy to hear any recommendations :)

Budget-wise: I am okay for anything around airpods pro price range.

So far, have been considering: Aftershokz Opencomm, Airpods Pro, Edifier Neobuds Prod. But really can't decide yet.
It is best you go to a earbuds headphone shop to physically test all these earbuds in a noisy environment and see if you are happy with the mic quality & clarity. And whether the mics can isolate your voice from environment noise to improve quality and clarity.

additionally Some wireless earbuds brands, like Jabra, are not able to use ANC feature after you are connect to a laptop

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.