Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Anyone here using zolo Liberty +? I see the specs and reviews like not bad.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
 

5408854088

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
32,039
Reaction score
29
The Sudio Niva earphones arrived.

Sudio_Niva_3.jpg


First impressions:

Sub-bass is impressive, kick-bass is pumping, mid bass has good presence but not too overpowering, mids is not that detailed, low-treble is controlled, not too harsh nor sibilant. High-treble is not too sparkling. Overall sound staging is comfortable, room-like, not too flat.

The plastic quality of the earbuds is not premium, the charging case feels like it's a mock-up unit without heft. The product photo looks nicer. I recommend getting the black one, but the white is pretty and great for gifting.

Sudio_Niva_5.jpg


The sound quality is enjoyable, not too coloured. The bass is not as heavy as SOUL X-Shock. I prefer the tuning of the Sudio Niva, bassy enough but does not cloud over the treble.

Sudio Niva has more bass than Elite 65t, but Elite 65t has clearer treble.

Sudio_Niva_6.jpg


For those who have sharp ears, the Sudio Niva might lack that extra "hi-res" quality, but its treble is not too bright, the bass is strong but does not bleed into the treble.

Given a price of S$165, I am quite pleased with the sound. Get 15% off if you buy from their official SG website and use discount code "musicphotolife". Disclosure: I don't get commission.

Buy link: https://www.sudio.com/sg/earphones-collection
Saw your full review. Seems that there is frequent audio cut off :o
 

dereth

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,022
Reaction score
6,612
0RX0EcCl.jpg

sitting this seat really render the jabra elite 65t useless...music keep stutter... :( have to take it off and replace with my e8..

Received the Jabra Elite Active 65t and used it for the whole day yesterday and today, taking bus and MRT rides.

This is where I was sitting on a bus at one time.

92886_EAA_05_CA_44_F9_B73_B_4_B47_D3_C5538_B.jpg


No issue at all streaming Spotify, TuneIn or WeChat subscription audio. Played local MP3 and AAC as well. My ears are not audiophile quality but I think it piped rather decent audio.

Can't comment any further. My first set of true wireless earbuds. Obviously pales next to my usual UE TripleFi.

Update 1: BTW, registered for Singapore warranty successfully in the Jabra+ app.

Update 2: Updated the firmware to latest before I started using.
 
Last edited:

wilianto

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I’m assuming SG has not released the elite active 65T yet and u got it from overseas? Wise to wait for the elite active 65T then. Have you tried watching a youtube video with it? Does it experience any latency issues as reported by numerous tech sites?

Thanks for the reply beforehand.
 

Summer198569

Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
After trying alot of true wireless earbuds Sony sp700n, WF1000X, Bose sport free, nuarl Nt01, B&O E8, Jabra 65t....I finally gave up...

None of them give a super sound...

I will use back my trusty Shure SE846 & 535 with bluetooth cable....
 

dereth

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,022
Reaction score
6,612
I’m assuming SG has not released the elite active 65T yet and u got it from overseas? Wise to wait for the elite active 65T then. Have you tried watching a youtube video with it? Does it experience any latency issues as reported by numerous tech sites?

Thanks for the reply beforehand.

Hmmz... I don't get any audio desync issues at all.

Tested on Samsung S8+ with...

- Native Samsung Video Player
- YouTube
- Netflix
- Prime Video
- Facebook

Update: Whipped out my old S7 Edge and iPhone 6. Blew off the dust and tested. Perfect sync.
 
Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
After trying alot of true wireless earbuds Sony sp700n, WF1000X, Bose sport free, nuarl Nt01, B&O E8, Jabra 65t....I finally gave up...

None of them give a super sound...

I will use back my trusty Shure SE846 & 535 with bluetooth cable....

All are using bluetooth and being bluetooth, they are compressed so how good sound you want? If you want 'super sound', get a dedicated DAP with hi-res audio, a custom IEM with at least quad drivers, a hybrid cable and interconnect and a portable amp.

Current true wireless BT earbuds already give very good sound quality despite being BT earbuds.
 

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2011
Messages
31,384
Reaction score
3,526
All are using bluetooth and being bluetooth, they are compressed so how good sound you want? If you want 'super sound', get a dedicated DAP with hi-res audio, a custom IEM with at least quad drivers, a hybrid cable and interconnect and a portable amp.

Current true wireless BT earbuds already give very good sound quality despite being BT earbuds.

Propably it's also its small size. Those big headohones really had got good audio though it's also Bluetooth.
 

wilianto

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hmmz... I don't get any audio desync issues at all.

Tested on Samsung S8+ with...

- Native Samsung Video Player
- YouTube
- Netflix
- Prime Video
- Facebook

Update: Whipped out my old S7 Edge and iPhone 6. Blew off the dust and tested. Perfect sync.

I see. Thank you for the clarification.
 

Fendi37

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Hi just got the Jabra elite 65t.Do I need to charge for 8 hours for the first time?

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 PRO using GAGT
 

Raynesis

Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
341
Reaction score
14
Tested both the Jabra Elite 65T and Beoplay E8 today at Stereo.

Kind of leaning towards the 65T for both sound and price; I personally did not feel that the E8 had anything over 65T to justify the $100+ increase.

I was told that the Elite Active 65T will be arriving this month, but no confirmed dates yet.
I shall consider again when it hits the store as I am concerned about 65T's interference issue... unless some of the 65T users here can confirm that the interference can be resolved by firmware updates.
- the specs for both Elite 65T and Elite Active 65T is supposedly the same so the interference issue should either plague both or none?
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
Tested both the Jabra Elite 65T and Beoplay E8 today at Stereo.

Kind of leaning towards the 65T for both sound and price; I personally did not feel that the E8 had anything over 65T to justify the $100+ increase.

I was told that the Elite Active 65T will be arriving this month, but no confirmed dates yet.
I shall consider again when it hits the store as I am concerned about 65T's interference issue... unless some of the 65T users here can confirm that the interference can be resolved by firmware updates.
- the specs for both Elite 65T and Elite Active 65T is supposedly the same so the interference issue should either plague both or none?
Mine 65t can't resolve by upgrade fw...

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT
 

Raynesis

Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
341
Reaction score
14
Mine 65t can't resolve by upgrade fw...

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT

Well that sucks to hear.

Will just wait for the release of the Active version and try again I guess, since dereth mentioned that he did not suffer any interference issues.

Edit: should be dereth not doki81
 
Last edited:

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
Well that sucks to hear.

Will just wait for the release of the Active version and try again I guess, since doki81 mentioned that he did not suffer any interference issues.

i suffer alot...only the bro who say he has elite active 65t no suffer :s13:
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top