Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Roflcopterr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
17,828
Reaction score
4,795
Anyone’s 65t got a quick static sound(about 0.5 sec?)when you adjust the volume or switch the sound profile in the jabra app while playing music? Is that normal?
 

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2001
Messages
17,109
Reaction score
589
My wife using airpods but saw the E8 pink edition and got poisoned by it

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
My wife using airpods but saw the E8 pink edition and got poisoned by it

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

The pink edition (similarly to the all-black and all-white) are limited editions, furthermore, it’s an E8. I suggest go for it as it’s only available in limited numbers. I don’t have any limited edition E8 (just the standard two-toned black) and the sound really blew me away.

I also have AirPods and currently using both alternatively.
 

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2001
Messages
17,109
Reaction score
589
Yup I hooted liao
$429 is heavy damage

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
 

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2001
Messages
17,109
Reaction score
589
Handled the e8 for awhile

Hate the touch sensitive buttons
And it protrudes quite alot from the ear
Feels like Frankenstein

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Handled the e8 for awhile

Hate the touch sensitive buttons
And it protrudes quite alot from the ear
Feels like Frankenstein

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

I usually only use the touch features to turn on/off transparency mode, other than that I'll use my Apple Watch.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Yup I hooted liao
$429 is heavy damage

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

No discount? Cos that's the RRP here. I got mine at Changi Airport's e-gadget mini at T2, got 7% off GST as got Changi Rewards card, so around $398.
 

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
Why not buy from Stereo? No electronic items is cheap in the duty free zone in the airport.
No discount? Cos that's the RRP here. I got mine at Changi Airport's e-gadget mini at T2, got 7% off GST as got Changi Rewards card, so around $398.
 

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2001
Messages
17,109
Reaction score
589
Because pink edition only sold at Hyatt, Robinson, Tangs, Taka.

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
 

DOGGYCUP

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
450
Reaction score
0
Got a pair of Sony wf-1000x @ 74 usd exclude shipping to sg. From amazon warehouse deal. finger crossed, hope it won’t disappoint.
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
Got a pair of Sony wf-1000x @ 74 usd exclude shipping to sg. From amazon warehouse deal. finger crossed, hope it won’t disappoint.



not sure if you google for any recent review... but usd74...maybe can just close 1 eye..
 

noangel7

Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2016
Messages
277
Reaction score
55
gotten a pamu too. work great and the signal very very seldom drop. and i think its way better than crazybaby in term of audio delay.

the creator explain that the tronsmart is a OEM of their product. so good idea to get this instead of pamu now that is it so expensive

Thanks for the heads up on this product and hope it is good.
Saw Tronsmart encore spunky buds on shopee for $39 and just bought it.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Very sorry i didn't know that the limited edt colours are also available in the airport duty free zone.

That I didn't know as only travellers can enter the transit areas. For what I know so far only places such as B&O Hyatt showroom, Robinsons, Tangs and maybe Taka has them.

When I first bought my standard two-toned black, I didn't know got limited edition colours (then was all-black and all-white). If I did some homework earlier, I might buy the all-black.
 

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
That’s why I asked why didn’t you buy from a stereo when you bought in T2. Then your reply is the limited edition colours so I thought that’s why you didn’t buy from stereo due to that reason.
That I didn't know as only travellers can enter the transit areas. For what I know so far only places such as B&O Hyatt showroom, Robinsons, Tangs and maybe Taka has them.

When I first bought my standard two-toned black, I didn't know got limited edition colours (then was all-black and all-white). If I did some homework earlier, I might buy the all-black.
 

cloudwane

Senior Member
Joined
May 24, 2000
Messages
696
Reaction score
7
Hey guys, need some suggestion. Been using the Apple AirPods for almost a year with my iPhone X and was looking at alternatives. Just want to check if B&O E8 is worth the purchase as I think I can get it at slightly less than $300.

Usually using my AirPods for occasional run (about 3 times per week) and wonder if E8 would be able to do the same. I also own the Zolo Liberty+ which I have hardly use as AirPod was easier in terms of connectivity and at work.
 
Last edited:

buffon92

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
594
Reaction score
1
Anyway guys ,jut a small heads up, B&O grand Hyatt are having a 10% sales on most of their collection. Was impressed and tempted by the e8 and copped it, approx $380 after discount ( pink excluded from promo}
 

Gadgetfreakloh

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2001
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
114
Anyway guys ,jut a small heads up, B&O grand Hyatt are having a 10% sales on most of their collection. Was impressed and tempted by the e8 and copped it, approx $380 after discount ( pink excluded from promo}

Red white selling at $368. For those interested.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top