Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes WM01 is really a very good pair of ultra budget wireless earbuds and its good design too

reveton28

Reaction score
Hi, just wanna ask if anybody uses wireless earbuds for PC gaming/teams meeting?

any recommendations?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, just wanna ask if anybody uses wireless earbuds for PC gaming/teams meeting?

any recommendations?
Gaming… nope
Cuz the sound delay is pretty significant
For PC gaming i still keep to wired headphones

video conferencing such as Zoom, Skype etc, yes… always
- what’s your frequency of online meeting per day
- what’s the duration for each meeting?
- what’s your budget?

not all wireless earbuds, even the expensive ones, are suitable for zoom, skype etc. cuz many of the built-in mic to pick up the user’s voice is horrible

reveton28

Reaction score
Gaming… nope
Cuz the sound delay is pretty significant
For PC gaming i still keep to wired headphones

video conferencing such as Zoom, Skype etc, yes… always
- what’s your frequency of online meeting per day
- what’s the duration for each meeting?
- what’s your budget?

not all wireless earbuds, even the expensive ones, are suitable for zoom, skype etc. cuz many of the built-in mic to pick up the user’s voice is horrible

ah i see. I somehow only manage to find razer hammerhead true wireless but the reviews are like average i guess.

hmm meetings usually 1-2 hours. Frequency maybe say 2-3 per week. 😅

Budget wise dont really know what to expect. By the way, you were saying you using wired headphones, is it in ears?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The wired headphones i use for gaming is Sony WH-1000xm3
These are over the ears headphones

For video conferencing… if its only for a few times per week and such short timing…

you can consider affordable wireless earbuds such as Baseus WM01, T9S for zoom skype etc

you can check out my mic test video and listen to the quality
You be the judge:)

sophia9012

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here, and there's quite a lot threads under this topic, so it's a little hard to find the answers I want. Also, I'm pretty new to bluetooth earphone and I had a pretty bad experience with a more budget-friendly Bluetooth earphone pricing for $39.90 that was sold at popular. As it seems that there were a lot of issues with the earbud itself, from poor connection to issue with the touch button itself not responding well.
Hence, I'm wondering what good Bluetooth earphone brands are that are sold in Singapore. As, I'm thinking of getting another Bluetooth earphone which have better connectivity with my device, which will not cause intermittent disconnection when I'm at places like MRT stations or shopping mall. Also, I would hope that the microphone will be a better one, because it seems that when I'm taking on the phone using the bluetooth mic, the other party aren't able to hear me clearly. I'm thinking of brands like Sudio, thecoopidea (which seems to be cheaper) and Samsung buds 2 (as I saw there is a ongoing $50 off for all the audio products) or if there are better suggestions, please recommend to me. Just to note that I'm an Android user here.

KlavierX

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here, and there's quite a lot threads under this topic, so it's a little hard to find the answers I want. Also, I'm pretty new to bluetooth earphone and I had a pretty bad experience with a more budget-friendly Bluetooth earphone pricing for $39.90 that was sold at popular. As it seems that there were a lot of issues with the earbud itself, from poor connection to issue with the touch button itself not responding well.
Hence, I'm wondering what good Bluetooth earphone brands are that are sold in Singapore. As, I'm thinking of getting another Bluetooth earphone which have better connectivity with my device, which will not cause intermittent disconnection when I'm at places like MRT stations or shopping mall. Also, I would hope that the microphone will be a better one, because it seems that when I'm taking on the phone using the bluetooth mic, the other party aren't able to hear me clearly. I'm thinking of brands like Sudio, thecoopidea (which seems to be cheaper) and Samsung buds 2 (as I saw there is a ongoing $50 off for all the audio products) or if there are better suggestions, please recommend to me. Just to note that I'm an Android user here.
actually android user can use airpods too

but not as easy to pair as it is to iphone

do you have a budget in mind? sudio got a lot of decent pricing one and now many chinese brands coming up too

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!
Firstly… feel sorry for your bad experience with a budget wireless earbuds
still, there are great wireless earbuds at very affordable prices
It’s just a matter of looking around more and looking through more reviews

Secondly… random BT interruptions can happen either 1) in crowded places or 2) you are near another electronic device emitting stronger & more powerful signals… this happens to me as well
Others here also experience BT interference whenever they use the TraceTogether app

or… it could happen along places whereby you are the only person there…
Usually, i will advise to do a factory reset to the earbuds

if this fails… then the next best thing to do is to contact the seller or the company for a possible replacement or repair

Thirdly, many wireless earbuds sold in the market right now still primarily focus on music quality. few focus on microphone for better call quality…

it’s only due to the covid-19 pandemic & requirements for WFH whereby earbuds companies are starting focus more on mic quality and utilise techs which improve call quality, such as ENC (Environment Noise Cancellation) and Qualcomm CVC (Clear Voice Capture)

There are several wireless earbuds with good mics which allow you to talk on phones while you are walking along a busy road or in a cafe, such as Airpods, Soundpeats, Earfun

But to use wireless earbuds and have a decent phone conversation while you are inside the MRT or in a bus… imo that is still a huge challenge for many wireless earbuds. I still have yet to come across one earbud which can allow me to really have a decent phone call without my voice disappearing randomly for a few seconds as I talk…

Still, feel free to check out my videos which feature mic tests on several types of earbuds

you be the judge :)

Reaction score
actually, i've been using the anker soundcore liberty air 2 & air 2 pro for over a year and i can vouch for it! i think it's really good quality, with a pretty solid price point & nice colours to choose from!

i'm currently using the air 2 pros in pink, and the colour is much nicer and more rose-gold in real life. it has a noise cancellation functions which work fine for my standards. i've been emailing back and forth with their customer support with enquiries about certain functions, and they've been really helpful and patient too. here's the link i got it from, if anyone's interested:

i got it for an amazing deal at around $88 on 11.11!!! perhaps you could wait for shopee's 12.12 sale to get it, as there's some pretty good sitewide & store vouchers, as well as up to $60 cashback and flash sale for the item. you could take part in their various birthday giveaways too to get even better vouchers! let me know how it goes :D

DigDub

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fiil T2 pro. Seems to have retained the t1 pro sound. ANC is more effective. $95 comes with silicone case.

h6TgT6S.jpg

DigDub

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is that global or china version? Bought from online?
Think only china version, like the t1 pro and lite which were not released globally. There's an translated English app on XDA but the voice prompts are still in Mandarin. Bought at Chinatown.

mochie

Reaction score
my budget about 100-150$ max.

Im thinking of creative outlier air v3 or the jabra elite 75t.

anyone can advise which is the better option (in terms of sound quality and better mic) ?
currently i'm leaning towards the jabra since it have 2 yrs warranty and reviews seems not bad.

ANC not looking for those very high performing kind.
design wise, i prefer those without the stem like the airpods

Last edited:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Creative Outlier V3 is on sale for $59
my budget about 100-150$ max.

Im thinking of creative outlier air v3 or the jabra elite 75t.

anyone can advise which is the better option (in terms of sound quality and better mic) ?
currently i'm leaning towards the jabra since it have 2 yrs warranty and reviews seems not bad.

ANC not looking for those very high performing kind.
design wise, i prefer those without the stem like the airpods
Outlier Air V3 on sale now for $59 with promo code FBDEAL1 on their website according to their FB Live yesterday

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received a pair of ANC wireless earbuds from China around 1-2 weeks ago and I have been testing it out for the past one week.

The F18 ANC wireless earbuds

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally I completed my own personal review of the X-mini Xoundpods Liberty + wireless earbuds

There are a few things which I hope X-mini will improve if they intend to release new versions.
1) USB-C charging
2) Wireless Qi Charging
3) Smartphone App
4) Pairing and Reconnection
5) Softer tactile buttons

other than that... the Sound, Bass, Vocal, crazy long battery life actually makes these wireless earbuds an extremely good catch via Qoo10 for only $22 back in July 2021, which I will personally recommend again if such good deals come around

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.