
Cos the price can get sony ?realise that Sennheiser isn't very popular in SG... despite its top notch specs.
any owner of it's momentum true wireless (MTW) buds here to share? been using Sennheiser Momentum since the overheads and now the MTW series.
realise that Sennheiser isn't very popular in SG... despite its top notch specs.
any owner of it's momentum true wireless (MTW) buds here to share? been using Sennheiser Momentum since the overheads and now the MTW series.
Cos the price can get sony ?
Sony always gets the best reviews
Well, depends if you need ANC. Afterall ANC equipped one are slightly more expensive.Which sony/senheiser/creative or Jabra bang for bucks??
depends on your usage requirements and budgetWhich sony/senheiser/creative or Jabra bang for bucks??
I kind of agree with you, well mainly I am not rich nor I have sharp hearing.Well, depends if you need ANC. Afterall ANC equipped one are slightly more expensive.
Maybe Sony WF-CS series, Sen CX series or Creative Zen Air series?
Personally, I don't see a point going for those high ends ones now unless you can truly hear the differences on the go.
If you are open to other "cheaper" brands, there are a lot decent / goods one already mentioned in this thread
Haha, same.I kind of agree with you, well mainly I am not rich nor I have sharp hearing.
https://www.connect-it.com.sg/thankyou all for the replies.
my airpods gen 2 is not doing good cos it keep slipping out from my ears. so im surveying for another anc earbuds.
any specific places for me to try on?
yeah I also got the soundcore librty 4 NC for about $75SGD.Haha, same.
Started my wireless earbuds journey with
- NUARL NT01A (i still kept thinking why i got this...)
- Huawei Buds Pro (tipped my toe into ANC)
- Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro
- Soundcore Liberty 4 NC
After getting the 4 NC at a steep discount on Laz during its launch,
- were my other 3 purchases really worth it?
- What did they offer at that time that i got them?
Till now i still am not sure. Maybe engineering got better? Who knows....
Each of the previous ones was hovering at around 180 - 200 SGD and to be honest 4 NC is a damn good product for its price.
@Whizdom Focus on functionalities over brands, price doesn't mean better or a superior product now. A "cheaper" product could just fit what you want in a earbuds
depends on your requirementsHey, do you think its worth paying 15 more for engine 4 or mini pro hs?