Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,868
Reaction score
590
Came across this being sold at Popular Bookstore. Gave me strong Nothing Ear(stick) copy vibes
Av16jfH.jpeg


3 or 4 other Alpha&Delta TWS models were also available at Popular but they all seemed like a bunch of OEM rebadged products.
 

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
46,333
Reaction score
15,768
Wanna get a budget IEM to give some kids

FIIL T1 Pro
Moondrop Space Travel
QYC T13

These few which one betta? Or what other choices?
They are at the same price.

Moondrop i realize don't have IPX rating
T13 can just one buy one side of the ear piece from taobao. i don't know how well it last but at least got solution or something. :(
 
Last edited:

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
14,367
Reaction score
7,762
Came across this being sold at Popular Bookstore. Gave me strong Nothing Ear(stick) copy vibes
Av16jfH.jpeg


3 or 4 other Alpha&Delta TWS models were also available at Popular but they all seemed like a bunch of OEM rebadged products.
I saw this one also. got demo model and the built quality is very flimsy.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Wanna get a budget IEM to give some kids

FIIL T1 Pro
Moondrop Space Travel
QYC T13

These few which one betta? Or what other choices?
They are at the same price.

Moondrop i realize don't have IPX rating
T13 can just one buy one side of the ear piece from taobao. i don't know how well it last but at least got solution or something. :(
I have a pair of moondrop space travel and QCY Melobuds ANC. The moondrop has fancy looks which is obvious. Sound quality decent, ANC decent. If I must find fault with it, its the design too fanciful without protection to the earbuds. The QCY transparency mode is obvious more artificial as compared to the moondrop counterpart, but it doesnt bother me because I use it when I am walking on the streets to avoid unknowing danger. The latter is my daily beater with no fuss play.

So if you are one who wants a little more fun in your earbuds and don't mind the little protection, Moondrop Space Travel should be the one. But if you just want average joe with a tick in most sections, Moondrop Melobuds will be more ideal.
 

sibeiTrolled

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
1,632
Gave me strong Nothing Ear(stick) copy vibes
To me it's a literal copy of the Nothing Ear.
Going to their website and they literally have a clone of harman kardon speakers and that KS1 wire earpiece seems oddly familiar……
Not be to against SG company, but this is what i expect from a "SG" company
- Start a company
- Buy and rebrand products
- Sell it as "designed in SG"
- Hire influenzas to promote it
- Get warned by authorites

Oh wait…… wrong company
 

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
46,333
Reaction score
15,768
I have a pair of moondrop space travel and QCY Melobuds ANC. The moondrop has fancy looks which is obvious. Sound quality decent, ANC decent. If I must find fault with it, its the design too fanciful without protection to the earbuds. The QCY transparency mode is obvious more artificial as compared to the moondrop counterpart, but it doesnt bother me because I use it when I am walking on the streets to avoid unknowing danger. The latter is my daily beater with no fuss play.

So if you are one who wants a little more fun in your earbuds and don't mind the little protection, Moondrop Space Travel should be the one. But if you just want average joe with a tick in most sections, Moondrop Melobuds will be more ideal.
I tot there's an option for getting a leather case for the space travel?
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,124
Reaction score
1,899
Wanna get a budget IEM to give some kids

FIIL T1 Pro
Moondrop Space Travel
QYC T13

These few which one betta? Or what other choices?
They are at the same price.

Moondrop i realize don't have IPX rating
T13 can just one buy one side of the ear piece from taobao. i don't know how well it last but at least got solution or something. :(
For kids, maybe consider neckband-type models?

TWS easily drop and lost. Also, kids may struggle with the sensitive touch controls on TWS

This one below $10
https://www.lazada.sg/products/leno...id-mobile-phone-i2366167206-s13832645796.html
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,660
Reaction score
4,721
Just ordered Earfun Wave Pro headphones from their website for 65usd
For this price, and the specs should be ok :s13:
 

Da_Hamster

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2002
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
9
Hey guys I'm looking for earphones around Singapore $100

Been googling a lot and am considering these models;

- Realme Buds Air 5 Pro
- Oneplus Buds 3
- Soundcore Liberty 4 NC

I'd love to find out which one should I go for (or any others that you'd recommend) and should I be getting them from Shopee/Lazada or Amazon/Taobao?
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,660
Reaction score
4,721
Hey guys I'm looking for earphones around Singapore $100

Been googling a lot and am considering these models;

- Realme Buds Air 5 Pro
- Oneplus Buds 3
- Soundcore Liberty 4 NC

I'd love to find out which one should I go for (or any others that you'd recommend) and should I be getting them from Shopee/Lazada or Amazon/Taobao?
Based on reviews, soundcore will be the most popular
I think there's some members here who got it got less than $100 from shopee sale
 

gregory_choo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
10,578
Reaction score
2,068
Hey guys I'm looking for earphones around Singapore $100

Been googling a lot and am considering these models;

- Realme Buds Air 5 Pro
- Oneplus Buds 3
- Soundcore Liberty 4 NC

I'd love to find out which one should I go for (or any others that you'd recommend) and should I be getting them from Shopee/Lazada or Amazon/Taobao?
i got my soundcore from shopee official store, $90+ . very good anc, sound is good too, but not audiophile standard. you need some tuning/customisation to get the best result. the soundcore app will help you to achieve. e.g i run to sound leak test to find out which ear tip is best for me. the hearid can also help to set the best equalisation.
 

sibeiTrolled

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
1,632
- Soundcore Liberty 4 NC
Only got this as my main right now.
Got it when it was released with discount from Lazada @ 81.20 SGD

It's decent overall. Customization works for me and auto ANC is capable of reducing those nasty noises in MRT / BUS.

What @gregory_choo mentioned is basically what i feel about it.

You can also consider the Creative Zen Air Plus @ 89 SGD on shopee
 

gregory_choo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
10,578
Reaction score
2,068
Hey guys I'm looking for earphones around Singapore $100

Been googling a lot and am considering these models;

- Realme Buds Air 5 Pro
- Oneplus Buds 3
- Soundcore Liberty 4 NC

I'd love to find out which one should I go for (or any others that you'd recommend) and should I be getting them from Shopee/Lazada or Amazon/Taobao?
today lazada flash sale. $80 for liberty 4 nc.
 

elvintay07

Suspended
Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Messages
12,367
Reaction score
4,441
To me it's a literal copy of the Nothing Ear.
Going to their website and they literally have a clone of harman kardon speakers and that KS1 wire earpiece seems oddly familiar……
Not be to against SG company, but this is what i expect from a "SG" company
- Start a company
- Buy and rebrand products
- Sell it as "designed in SG"
- Hire influenzas to promote it
- Get warned by authorites

Oh wait…… wrong company
Why cant they have some pride and make good products
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top