
Gsmarena review for CMF buds https://www.gsmarena.com/cmf_buds_review-news-62331.phpAnyone seen or using the CMF buds (not pro) or their neckband? Saw the former on scarbir. Tried to search online and YouTube but mostly in Tamil (?)
Have you try to unpair and pair your Soundcore A40?Now not only battery have some issue on my soundcore a40. There is also pairing issue. Previously when it turn on, it will pair to my phone. Now, when it turn on, it doesn't always pair with my phone. I not sure what went wrong.
My liberty 3 pro doesn't have this pairing problem at all.
Try to drain the battery completely and recharge it back to full.Now not only battery have some issue on my soundcore a40. There is also pairing issue. Previously when it turn on, it will pair to my phone. Now, when it turn on, it doesn't always pair with my phone. I not sure what went wrong.
My liberty 3 pro doesn't have this pairing problem at all.
It will go unpair from time to time. I have to pair again when that happens. It didn't happen when I purchased it. Starting to happen very frequent now.Have you try to unpair and pair your Soundcore A40?
do you have many paired devices on your phone ?It will go unpair from time to time. I have to pair again when that happens. It didn't happen when I purchased it. Starting to happen very frequent now.
Now not only battery have some issue on my soundcore a40. There is also pairing issue. Previously when it turn on, it will pair to my phone. Now, when it turn on, it doesn't always pair with my phone. I not sure what went wrong.
While i cant help much, all I can say is try go RMA if warranty is still availableIt will go unpair from time to time. I have to pair again when that happens. It didn't happen when I purchased it. Starting to happen very frequent now.
True. At least my creative outlier, can pair better than my a40. The only issue it has is 1 of the rubber cover for the button no more liao. Early morning go run can see disco lightWhile i cant help much, all I can say is try go RMA if warranty is still available
Seems like the chip inside is faulty or something, experienced that with a few old pairs from soundpeats as well.
Anyway, your signature really fits your current situation![]()
It's not available in SG if I am not wrong.Anyone seen or using the CMF buds (not pro) or their neckband? Saw the former on scarbir. Tried to search online and YouTube but mostly in Tamil (?)
Hey all what are the best flagship now? Money is no object. Thanks
For open ear… fit is also hit and missif u wish to try open-type tws, this one below $20
just received, sounds not bad
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006371318156.html
tried truefree 01, that one sounds better, but this one fits more securely on my ears
Tiagong the Montblanc one is welly good
- HIFIMAN SVANAR Wireless Noise Cancelling Bluetooth in-Ear Hi-Fi Earphones
- Final ZE3000
- B&W Pi7 S2
- Technics EAH AZ80
Earbuds with stem to me is easier to handle and they also stay in the ear better. Anyway i vote for Liberty 4 NC. The price is too good. I’ve seen it as low at $65 during sales period when you can stack the vouchers.Which is a suitable upgrade? Coming from Soundcore Space A40. Hope these are the same category/range. What is the advantage of a earbud with stem like Liberty, versus those without like Space A40, is it call clarity?
- Soundcore Liberty 4 NC
- Edifier Tws 1 Pro 2
What issues with a40 are you unhappy about, that you are seeking to upgrade?Which is a suitable upgrade? Coming from Soundcore Space A40. Hope these are the same category/range. What is the advantage of a earbud with stem like Liberty, versus those without like Space A40, is it call clarity?
- Soundcore Liberty 4 NC
- Edifier Tws 1 Pro 2