Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

JnkTfk

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Just saw a crazy cheap deal for Momentum in ear wireless. It is like half price from retail. Do you guys think it is authentic ones? Seller says authentic
 

musicsg_com

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
852
Reaction score
21
Currently testing Plantronics new range of wireless earphones.
- BackBeat FIT 3100 (S$249)
- BackBeat FIT 2100 (S$169)
- BackBeat FIT 350 (S$139)
- BackBeat GO 810 (S$249)

All available from Lazada already. Very reasonable price points.

Also on hand reviewing:
- Jabra Elite 65e (S$328)
- Jabra Elite 45e (S$168)

Can't go into details as I am working on a proper write-up amid other products on hand. Short answer: favourite in the above list is FIT 3100, true wireless earbuds with "Always Aware" eartips that lets you hear the surrounding while workout. Best for people who hates the deaf feeling.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Just ordered X-Mini Liberty Xoundpods from Qoo10 too. Paid $61 though

8% off coupon + $5 X-mini store coupon
You have any issues with disconnections? I saw some reviews about disconnection with the right side.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
 

wira

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2000
Messages
5,772
Reaction score
771
Anyone uses Apple AirPods for workouts. ?
Is it sweat proof ?
 

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
368
You have any issues with disconnections? I saw some reviews about disconnection with the right side.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

So far no problem.. been using it for run/sprints and the buds fit on firmly..

Sound wise.. good enough for me.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
So far no problem.. been using it for run/sprints and the buds fit on firmly..

Sound wise.. good enough for me.
Do you get disconnections from both buds often? I aren't fussy about the quality, but more irritated by losing connections...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
 

Chips

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2001
Messages
528
Reaction score
3
Anyone uses Apple AirPods for workouts. ?
Is it sweat proof ?

I use it for running so far no issues. Even can rinse off under the tap but take note water damage is not covered under warranty
 

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
368
Do you get disconnections from both buds often? I aren't fussy about the quality, but more irritated by losing connections...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Not at all, even watched netflix while running on threadmill haha
 

disastrous

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
2,448
Reaction score
692
Ok so I have used the X-Mini Xoundpods over the weekend, must say it's currently the most value for money TWE you can buy in Singapore. I am not sure if Taobao offers better.

I have used Earins, Iconx (2018), Jaybird X2/3s, random earbuds from Taobao and Aliexpress, Bragi The Headphone, AirPods and some others.

I can say Xoundpods (I bought for $50+ with coupon) beats them hands down when you factor in the money spent. Bass wise it's not poor, it's not fantastic too but there is bass (you have to get a good fit). Those that say it's non-existence must be quite picky. I would say it's comparable to X3 or AirPods (dont bash it ok, in fact AirPods are quite good and very stable). I am not an audiophile but it's more than decent to me and I dont hear any difference from the above I have used. They cost a ton more too.

One more thing I am concerned about is disconnections as I have read some negative reviews on Qoo10.sg. It seems like QC issue? Mine has no problem so far, no disconnection. I take MRT also no problem. Video sync/lag with YouTube or downloaded movies also okay.

It's also much much smaller than the rest I have used. But the charging case is not small.

Overall, must buy for me .. proves that TWE can be good and cheap too. Support sinkie brand. :s12:
 

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
368
I agree with your review.. bass is slightly on the low side but not all music requires heavy thumping bass. I used the xiami music app and select one of the predefined equaliser settings and quite like how it sounds.

For $60.. its value for $. Only thing is cant control volume directly.. still have to use my apple watch or iphone to adjust.
 
Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
I see qoo10 only give 5% coupon, where you all get the $5 store coupon???

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
 

Psychotik

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2000
Messages
636
Reaction score
100
Ok so I have used the X-Mini Xoundpods over the weekend, must say it's currently the most value for money TWE you can buy in Singapore. I am not sure if Taobao offers better.

I have used Earins, Iconx (2018), Jaybird X2/3s, random earbuds from Taobao and Aliexpress, Bragi The Headphone, AirPods and some others.

I can say Xoundpods (I bought for $50+ with coupon) beats them hands down when you factor in the money spent. Bass wise it's not poor, it's not fantastic too but there is bass (you have to get a good fit). Those that say it's non-existence must be quite picky. I would say it's comparable to X3 or AirPods (dont bash it ok, in fact AirPods are quite good and very stable). I am not an audiophile but it's more than decent to me and I dont hear any difference from the above I have used. They cost a ton more too.

One more thing I am concerned about is disconnections as I have read some negative reviews on Qoo10.sg. It seems like QC issue? Mine has no problem so far, no disconnection. I take MRT also no problem. Video sync/lag with YouTube or downloaded movies also okay.

It's also much much smaller than the rest I have used. But the charging case is not small.

Overall, must buy for me .. proves that TWE can be good and cheap too. Support sinkie brand. :s12:

Hi, could i confirm if the video sync/lag issue is non-existant? Or is it still there but not so bad? Reason being, i'm using to watch videos mostly. And the wireless ones i've tried before all seem to lag quite badly. Especially Rap MVs look very awkward to me because of the difference in lip sync.
 

Psychotik

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2000
Messages
636
Reaction score
100
Tested again with my Pocophone and iPhone (both got BT5), almost near to zero delay. At least not noticeable to my eyes. But when using my older laptop with BT4.0, there is some delay, about 0.2~0.5 seconds.

Oh. Thank you very much for re-testing. Really appreciate it. :)
 

vengence_angels

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
2,295
Reaction score
27
I am also using the Xoundpods on my Note 9 and MacBook Pro..
neligible video delay..

for the $ I can't complain much in terms of sound quality.. stable connection is my main concern and the Xoundpods gives me that..

it even works well with my Vivoactive 3 Music..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top