Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

creator88

Reaction score
ERL Wireless Earbuds

Anyone has experience using the ERL wireless earbuds? Going at US$49 with free shipping.

Think it was mentioned in one of the HWZ articles previously.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Anyone has experience using the ERL wireless earbuds? Going at US$49 with free shipping.

Think it was mentioned in one of the HWZ articles previously.

They are not even shipped. Think is from Jan 18. Just a side note. I got the Crazy baby nano from indiegogo on Nov 16. They promised to ship by Nov end. Until now I have not receive them. So unless you can wait. Or else stay far far.

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Here I would like to share with you 2 local brand TWE. Local warranty, local shops carry them, you can test them, and you support local brands.

GTA Insight: nice design, mids-centric sound quality, short battery life, but charging case can charge more than 10 times. Retail price below S$200. I wear them for runs, no problem.

GTA_Insight_5.jpg

Alpha & Delta JAAP: Kickstarter, 5-hour battery life, unique dual-charging cable. Bass-heavy, generous accessories and earbuds. Retail price below S$100. It looks massive and not so pretty, but it's the most secure, and you can loosen the earbuds once a while without removing the unit from the ears.

AlphaDelta-Jaap_1.jpg

But personally, I will still go for Jabra Sport Elite if I am serious in enjoying good music and stat tracking for my runs. I mean, you don't buy cheap shoes if you are really into running ya?

For non-runners, I recommend Beoplay E8 or Erato Apollo 7, excellent audio clarity and sound considering they are true wireless. But, being true wireless, there will be occasional connection issues and battery charging hassle.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score

earthtk

Reaction score
I purchased the Eratos Verse from a challenger roadshow. Tried the ear piece and definitely sounds better than iconx 2018. Although the battery life falls a little short. But the case compensate for it with 5 charges.

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

earthtk

Reaction score
If you all interested can cancel order buy from taobao.. same same haha

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just requested for refund.
not sure if their logistics can handle the volume.
the 1st batch probably will be in the hundreds.
having a order #2XXX, i doubt it will be sent on end Jan.

If you wan it quick, get from taobao. High chance you can get it in your ears next week

just did a comparison.
seems like the drivers are different?
the ERL ones are using 8mm graphene drivers while the taobao ones are 5.2mm "Hi-Fi" custom Neodymium magnet drivers

all other specs are the same.

Last edited:

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for one with decent build and sound quality?

Samsung and jabra are too pricey, are those earphones from qoo10 good??

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

xiasuaykia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cancel my order as I find this suspicious. They keep adding another 2000 in the peek slot after slot. Look at the volume now!

how did u cancel ur order bro? I dont see any refund or cancel button in my orders details.

seatore

Reaction score
how did u cancel ur order bro? I dont see any refund or cancel button in my orders details.

Think the Jan campaign has ended but for those who is getting the peek for Feb u will still able to do refund as per below,

1. Login to your Indiegogo account and click your name, in the top right corner
2. Select ‘My Contributions’
3. Find the contribution you’d like to refund and click ‘View Order Details’
4. Click the ‘Request Refund’ button.

Last edited:

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using the Jabra Elite Sport with Apple Watch for exercising? Does the Apple Watch use the HRM to track heart rate?

Sakura_rin

Reaction score
Hi, i'm looking for a wireless earpiece as well. Recently saw erato's muse 5 in challenger, tried it and thought it sounded good plus can't feel any discomfort at all during that short period of trying. Just wanted to know if it is actually good for that price (around sgd 350 i think) or if there are better ones with similar or cheaper price? also it's for long hours of wearing and no need for running de. Also would be good if there's no signal delay when pairing with computer( not main priority ).

Currently using v-moda crossfade 100, mids abit soft for me though. Neck pain from long hrs. Wire kenna pulled alot of times so want to try wireless.

Last edited:

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Hi, i'm looking for a wireless earpiece as well. Recently saw erato's muse 5 in challenger, tried it and thought it sounded good plus can't feel any discomfort at all during that short period of trying. Just wanted to know if it is actually good for that price (around sgd 350 i think) or if there are better ones with similar or cheaper price? also it's for long hours of wearing and no need for running de. Also would be good if there's no signal delay when pairing with computer( not main priority ).

Currently using v-moda crossfade 100, mids abit soft for me though. Neck pain from long hrs. Wire kenna pulled alot of times so want to try wireless.

Can consider Eratos Verse. Around $230+. Or the Jabra Elite Sport 4.5hour version at $298 from Stereo.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.