Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Xrin

Reaction score
Nowadays I'm using more of my sol Republic Amps Air rather than b&o (only use twice). Those interested on the b&o can pm me.

fritolay

Reaction score
Let me know if you can find knockoff airpods the same compact size as the original case. Even the knockoff airpods earphone itself are much bigger than airpods, the technology also cannot fight. So yes im serious china are not able to copy it.

seriously? :s8:

Sakura_rin

Reaction score
Yes. If you are looking for stability n battery life. However if you are looking for noise isolation n better sound quality then it is the other brands.
If it's more on sound quality and battery life got any suggestion? I don't really need good noise isolation though. But would be happy if there's one that has good audio and longer battery life.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
If it's more on sound quality and battery life got any suggestion? I don't really need good noise isolation though. But would be happy if there's one that has good audio and longer battery life.

I think the Jabra Elite Sport will suit you. 4.5 hours battery life. Stable connection and good sound quality. Also got Sport functions. Stereo selling $298.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
BTW I just got the Crazy baby air nano (black) currently testing. First impression the silicone earbud not very fitting. I am going to get the true wireless comply tips to try.

Kopi Gao

Reaction score
i just requested for refund.
not sure if their logistics can handle the volume.
the 1st batch probably will be in the hundreds.
having a order #2XXX, i doubt it will be sent on end Jan.

If you wan it quick, get from taobao. High chance you can get it in your ears next week

just did a comparison.
seems like the drivers are different?
the ERL ones are using 8mm graphene drivers while the taobao ones are 5.2mm "Hi-Fi" custom Neodymium magnet drivers

all other specs are the same.

Hi bros, me a noob here ... so which is better?

the ERL ones are using 8mm graphene drivers while the taobao ones are 5.2mm "Hi-Fi" custom Neodymium magnet drivers

Thank you!

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
BTW I just got the Crazy baby air nano (black) currently testing. First impression the silicone earbud not very fitting. I am going to get the true wireless comply tips to try.

Ok. After using them for a few days. Battery life about 3 hours. Connection is very good. Hardly have breaks. Sound quality average. Highs are not clear. Overall for USD 79 including shipping is quite worth it. Needs equaliser to compensate for the shortcomings.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok. After using them for a few days. Battery life about 3 hours. Connection is very good. Hardly have breaks. Sound quality average. Highs are not clear. Overall for USD 79 including shipping is quite worth it. Needs equaliser to compensate for the shortcomings.
Also the design. I think they have the nicest design so far. Others are either too big or ugly.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
E8 users...

Do u guys use the beoplay app? Is it required for any particular functionality?

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. For sound setting. Eg. Sound pass thru setting and equalizer.

Read review on play store seems like many feedback that app not working very well..

Anything a new e8 user need to do? Plug & play should be fine i guess?

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Read review on play store seems like many feedback that app not working very well..

Anything a new e8 user need to do? Plug & play should be fine i guess?

I have no issue with the app. Just follow my instructions in this thread for pairing and you should be good to go.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have no issue with the app. Just follow my instructions in this thread for pairing and you should be good to go.

I have no issues with pairing. Went backlog yr post and yeah thats what i did.

Now anyone knows if theres a way for me to tell how much % are the buds at w/o connecting them? Orange blinking indicator in case = charging but not yet full?

Another, because i am using a pixel 2 xl, i turned on bluetooth scanning. But when i take the e8 out from case, turn on, it doesnt seem to automatically turn on my pixel's bluetooth & connect to it?

Or is it not supposed to have this functionality?

Because my pixel has that auto turn on wifi even when my wifi is turned off, when "enter" in range of a saved network. E.g. just came home.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.