Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

joo_ng

Master Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2000
Messages
2,713
Reaction score
0
Jabra Elite Active has arrived for pre-order

just collected mine at Sxxreo.
 

fre3dom85

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
25,119
Reaction score
509
Hey man, is the button difficult to press?

I don’t really use the button a lot so it’s not a problem to me but to your question, yes the button is relatively hard to press..

I have Bose Soundsport wireless and Jabra Elite Sports V2 and both buttons are equally hard to press without affecting the fit
 

mathew_soon

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2000
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Bought Active 65T.
Was waiting for this and do not wish to get the Elite 65T as this will be my primary running ear bud. So far sounds great.
Note, no HRM compared with Elite sport.
The EQ adjustments and hear through is good enough and allow better customization.
 

ralliart12

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
8,663
Reaction score
60
...I did receive mine from 淘宝 though...

Just an update: previously when I tried to register my TaoBao set on its out-of-box firmware to get some form of the international warranty, it failed. But somehow, after flashing to the latest firmware, I can register it successfully:
35815021_10160450598665291_3636567282177540096_n.jpg
 

lelouch91

Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
484
Reaction score
0
Which Comply Sport tips fit Jabra elite 65t active ah? I ordered mine on lazada last friday with the scb card promo (friday only). Just received today.
 

marcho21

Master Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
2,561
Reaction score
43
Just gotten my Jabra Elite Active 65t, but my macbook pro cant seem to detect it via bluetooth.

anyone can help?
 

rayban

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
8,092
Reaction score
348
Currently can only buy on stereo? Lazada and q0010 don’t have promotion with it?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top