Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
Anyone faced this problem that the music only comes out of the right side E8? I always have to hard rest and then pair again. Anyone know what or where went wrong?
 

buffon92

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
594
Reaction score
1
Anyone faced this problem that the music only comes out of the right side E8? I always have to hard rest and then pair again. Anyone know what or where went wrong?

I also get this yesterday , then I realised it’s low on battery and I went to charge it . Then Ok Liao
 

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
105,555
Reaction score
141
Just got my elite active 65t. The sound quality is better than my AirPods but the connectivity SUCKS. The left earbud hisses all the time and the Interference in the left earbud also drives me mad when I use my computer while listening from my phone.
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
Just got my elite active 65t. The sound quality is better than my AirPods but the connectivity SUCKS. The left earbud hisses all the time and the Interference in the left earbud also drives me mad when I use my computer while listening from my phone.
you using in normal environment also have interference?

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT
 

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
105,555
Reaction score
141
you using in normal environment also have interference?

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT

outside is ok but left earbud hisses

in my bedroom and some places in my home, the left earbud crackles and keep cutting out every 2 seconds :s22:

I think my WiFi mesh interferes with it.
 
Last edited:

musicsg_com

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
852
Reaction score
21
The firefly model like quite popular. And good review too

Firefly is by Jabees, I just reviewed the Jabees Beebud, overall product design is good, but while the spec is Bluetooth 5, the audio quality is poor because they don't support aptX.

The Beebud stereo imaging is not the same as other earphones, so the sound staging will sound strange. Otherwise, frequency response is good, bright treble, firm bass.

Jabees_Beebud_4.jpg
 

Gadgetfreakloh

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2001
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
114
outside is ok but left earbud hisses

in my bedroom and some places in my home, the left earbud crackles and keep cutting out every 2 seconds :s22:

I think my WiFi mesh interferes with it.

Should not be wifi interference as slave is using NFMI. Unless your surrounding is a big magnet. I think you may have a lemon set. Get it exchanged.
 

boOz08

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2007
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
outside is ok but left earbud hisses

in my bedroom and some places in my home, the left earbud crackles and keep cutting out every 2 seconds :s22:

I think my WiFi mesh interferes with it.


your earbuds using the latest firmware?

i contacted jabra support multiple times to ask them about the crackling sound.. they cant give me a solution to it than replace my device...

i replaced once before.. with oem firmware if got interference only will disconnect but wont 'crackle'..

once i update the firmware, the crackling is back :(:(:(
 

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
6,626
Reaction score
15
The 65T I tried at takashimaya.. Really sound quite bad.. Do have the crackling sound
 

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
105,555
Reaction score
141
your earbuds using the latest firmware?

i contacted jabra support multiple times to ask them about the crackling sound.. they cant give me a solution to it than replace my device...

i replaced once before.. with oem firmware if got interference only will disconnect but wont 'crackle'..

once i update the firmware, the crackling is back :(:(:(

Yes. Updated it to the latest version after unboxing it. Sian. Looks like need to go down to orchard. Damn lehcheh.
 

boOz08

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2007
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Yes. Updated it to the latest version after unboxing it. Sian. Looks like need to go down to orchard. Damn lehcheh.

can try change already dont update firmware first..

Connection drop will not have crackling sound.. but update liao confirm have.. haha u can try :s22:

jabra side cant give me any solution to this.. only tell me maybe set fault ask me replace :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top