Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

AWholeNewWorld

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
35,244
Reaction score
144
Are you guys talking about jaybird 65t?
Do 65t have mic for talking?

Any recommendations for a earbud that can use as a headset for talking? Sounds quality not too cui like Sony Walkman. Hopefully can use Spotify as well.
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,604
Reaction score
1,137
Are you guys talking about jaybird 65t?
Do 65t have mic for talking?

Any recommendations for a earbud that can use as a headset for talking? Sounds quality not too cui like Sony Walkman. Hopefully can use Spotify as well.
Jay bird also has 65t?

Sent from Samsung Not 9 ? using GAGT
 

AWholeNewWorld

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
35,244
Reaction score
144
Any idea where can I try out jabra active 65t and sports?
Might wanna try the sizing out beforr committing
 

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
17,819
Reaction score
107
Anyone used beats X before? Any comments?

other than the quick connection with iPhone, the sound is just so so like normal
i dont quite like the cables dangling cos sometimes it pulls the earphones and cause dislodge

i sold it and change to TWE
 

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
17,819
Reaction score
107
got these during aliexpress sale
https://www.prohavit.com/g1-series-tws-true-wireless-earbuds/

about $60 shipped.
just got it yesterday and tested last evening and this morning.

the additional ear hooks really help setting these TWEs in the ears
but i swopped the earcaps to my old foam tips.

seal is better. sound wise, i'd say its better than Beats X and the PaMu Gen1 (FYI i also backed the PaMu Scroll)

bass is tight and strong. but sometimes alittle over powering and cover some highs in the track

general genre musics should be ok as its quite balance

listening to trap, hip hop is what these are good for at least to me.
the bass is good and vocals can be heard clearly.

while it works great with siri, the double click doesn't seem to switch tracks as described. the other con is the volume adjustment is not on the fly. need to stop and play the music to adjust the volume. not sure why or i'm doing it wrong.

i like the carrying case. its form factor is smaller than the PaMu and is easier to carry around.
 

greatgreenman

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2016
Messages
566
Reaction score
16
Er .. elite 65t or elite active 65t does not fall out easily.. where you get the source from? I today morning rush like mad man to chase a bus, and it never drop at all. Not to mention, eating lunch while wearing also okay.

Amazon reviews.

Based on info from my kaki working at Jabra, the Active 65T is the more popular one, which is what I thought. I was just a little worried since it isn't compatible with wingtips.

Anyone know of a good store to try these bad boys out? I went to a few places but can't seem to find any that stocks the Elite Sport and Active 65T
 

AWholeNewWorld

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
35,244
Reaction score
144
Just bought the Active 65t. Quite a good buy I feel.i did not have any wireless ear bud to compare, but the quality is not bad to me.

If you want try demo set, can try go Harvey norman or courts. But most places don't have demo set for them. I forgetten which one at town area I tried at.
 

spelljammer72

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Amazon reviews.

Based on info from my kaki working at Jabra, the Active 65T is the more popular one, which is what I thought. I was just a little worried since it isn't compatible with wingtips.

Anyone know of a good store to try these bad boys out? I went to a few places but can't seem to find any that stocks the Elite Sport and Active 65T

go down to stereo at westgate. i tried both there and bought the active 65t cos sports doesn't really fit my ear.
 

Bryannse07

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Just bought the Active 65t. Quite a good buy I feel.i did not have any wireless ear bud to compare, but the quality is not bad to me.

If you want try demo set, can try go Harvey norman or courts. But most places don't have demo set for them. I forgetten which one at town area I tried at.

How much did you buy? $298?
 

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
8,155
Reaction score
412
FMIylXV.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top