Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Jlyong0008

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Nuarl is my first and only earbuds

Is it common to have this problem of, like for example u lean ur head back or forward the sound like different i.e bass became lighter etc

Now considering to get the sony xm3 for better feel

That's common la. When you do that, your ears may flex a bit and the fit changes. That affects the sound.

Ears are made of cartilage after all.
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
THaH9CBl.jpg

Surprised to see Mifo O5 being sold at Popular

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Which popular outlet?

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT
Clementi Mall
This is nice, so the music guys at Popular did their research. This should be the standard version? Any other notable TWS u saw at Popular?
Saw i9 TWS being sold for $49.90. Nothing really worth noting other than this lol.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
 

Jazzbie

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
2,166
Reaction score
14
Hi experts,

Any recommendations on a wireless bluetooth earphones that are not in-ear types? That is, something similar to Airpods. Budget is less than $50 or up to $80 if it is worth the extra. Using it for jogging and I'm not an audiophile - been using Samsung free wired earphones all these while but looking for wireless now.
 

nexxusdev

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
833
Reaction score
1
Anyone can compare the Mifo O5 to Creative Outlier Air? Willing to spend the extra for the sleeker looking Outlier.
+ also where can I go try out the Outlier
 

bellick

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
888
Reaction score
9
FYI, Mifo o5 PRO (local set with 1 year warranty) available on lazada for $73

$89 listed price
-$8 off $60 GSS coupon
-$8 CITILAZMALL
=$73

Can be less if you buy those from overseas without warranty. But at this price, just get locally with warranty makes more sense..
 

cutiedoggy92

Master Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
2,982
Reaction score
6
Anyone can compare the Mifo O5 to Creative Outlier Air? Willing to spend the extra for the sleeker looking Outlier.
+ also where can I go try out the Outlier

313 has Connect-it where u can try the gold one. Else, you can hear to their customer care center to try. I've not tried the mifo so I can't compare but fit wise, it's great for me though some complain that it's bad. Sound quality is pretty solid too
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,926
Reaction score
13,668
Anyone can compare the Mifo O5 to Creative Outlier Air? Willing to spend the extra for the sleeker looking Outlier.
+ also where can I go try out the Outlier
The buttons on the mifo are very tiny and hard to press. Soundwise I also prefer the creative.
 

quiliner

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
65
Reaction score
2
FYI, Mifo o5 PRO (local set with 1 year warranty) available on lazada for $73

$89 listed price
-$8 off $60 GSS coupon
-$8 CITILAZMALL
=$73

Can be less if you buy those from overseas without warranty. But at this price, just get locally with warranty makes more sense..

Second voucher code fully redeemed. First $8-off may I know how to apply?
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Anyone can compare the Mifo O5 to Creative Outlier Air? Willing to spend the extra for the sleeker looking Outlier.
+ also where can I go try out the Outlier
I prefer the bass on the Mifo O5, but the highs on the Creative Outlier Gold is better. I can't get a good seal on the Outlier Gold.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
 

bellick

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
888
Reaction score
9
Second voucher code fully redeemed. First $8-off may I know how to apply?

the Citilazmall voucher will refresh again tmr at 9am

first $8 off $60 you gotta go redeem the voucher from the lazada gss voucher page on the app.
 

bellick

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
888
Reaction score
9
I prefer the bass on the Mifo O5, but the highs on the Creative Outlier Gold is better. I can't get a good seal on the Outlier Gold.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

I was very impressed with the sound on the outlier air initially, but the frequent connection drops became unbearable after awhile.. eventually returned it for a full refund.

Still hunting for the perfect TWE.. just ordered the mifo o5 pro and sabbat e12. We'll see how it goes!
 

cutiedoggy92

Master Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
2,982
Reaction score
6
I was very impressed with the sound on the outlier air initially, but the frequent connection drops became unbearable after awhile.. eventually returned it for a full refund.

Still hunting for the perfect TWE.. just ordered the mifo o5 pro and sabbat e12. We'll see how it goes!

You could actually return it?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top