Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

LordKuroda

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
2,208
Reaction score
20
Anyone happily using the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless? Have tried it out and the sound is really no horse run for a true wireless. Thinking to hoot.
 

MZeee18

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Messages
912
Reaction score
9
I own one. Sound quality is damn good. But it’s case battery life not so. Sometimes I feel like I have charged enough, but when the case dies, you can’t on the earbuds. Then need to charge it up first. I always bring my power bank with me.

Anyone happily using the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless? Have tried it out and the sound is really no horse run for a true wireless. Thinking to hoot.
 

MZeee18

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Messages
912
Reaction score
9
Anyone have tried the Powerbeats Pro? I really wanna give it a try. Heard positive reviews from it. The only thing that I probably dont like is the case. Chunky case.
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,229
Reaction score
13,816
Anyone knows where to get the Zotech Memory Foam Replacement earbuds here? From reviews they seem to give a better seal and sound isolation. Is Stereo selling them?

Thanks
 
Last edited:

cloud0

Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
348
Reaction score
28
Any thoughts on the new Klipsch T5? $349 seems on the high side for a $200usd product. Love the look of the case though.
 
Last edited:

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
Same here. Interested in it for the reviews I read, heard and saw.
Anyone have tried the Powerbeats Pro? I really wanna give it a try. Heard positive reviews from it. The only thing that I probably dont like is the case. Chunky case.
 

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
25,292
Reaction score
1,433
Just received the Earfuns on Sat and have been using it since.
My first TW earphones (so I don't have any comparison) but loving it so far!

Will provide a more in-depth review if anybody's interested

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
 

peanutgood18

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
so cute! where to buy it?
https://sg.comparee.com/blog/tech/5-cutest-airpods-case-from-japan
bqEkWTG.jpg
 

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
7,254
Reaction score
370
Just received the Earfuns on Sat and have been using it since.
My first TW earphones (so I don't have any comparison) but loving it so far!

Will provide a more in-depth review if anybody's interested

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

I am interested! Is it go Indiegogo and buy? Do they have a office here to do replacement for any issue?
 

eting72

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
2,130
Reaction score
142
Just received the Earfuns on Sat and have been using it since.
My first TW earphones (so I don't have any comparison) but loving it so far!

Will provide a more in-depth review if anybody's interested

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

still waiting for my 2 pairs to arrive, last check in HK
 

Keeystar

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
156
Reaction score
6
Ordered earfuns oluv and pamu slide, no news in receiving yet lol
Hope they are good though, first time indiegogo
 

eting72

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
2,130
Reaction score
142
Just received the Earfuns on Sat and have been using it since.
My first TW earphones (so I don't have any comparison) but loving it so far!

Will provide a more in-depth review if anybody's interested

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

who did the delivery? ninja?
 

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
25,292
Reaction score
1,433
who did the delivery? ninja?
Mine was delivered through Comone express. I ordered under batch #3

Not sure who did the end leg delivery since I didn't receive in person...
I received the tracking code email on Friday (which indicated my package was already in Hongkong) and received the package the next day
I supposed it was a delay in sending the tracking email rather than a fast delivery haha

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
 

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
25,292
Reaction score
1,433
Left 2 hours to order from IndieGoGo. Not sure want to get or not. :s13:
They're still selling it, just at a slightly higher price (49USD vs 45USD)....

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top