Got the JBL reflect flow. One thing for sure, I preferred it over my Sony WF1000XM3!
The connection for JBL is much stable and consistent in a way that if I paused my music and do something else, after 10 mins, I can continue playing the music. For Sony, the connection will be somewhat lost. I press the play, the music is silently playing but no sound coming from the Sony. I had to replace the earbud back into the case and take it out again to connect. So, in term of connection, JBL is very rock solid.
JBL used physical button which I preferred as well, just a light push will do. For sound wise, Sony might edge a bit in terms of lows but JBL produced slightly solid base.
One thing to take note is JBL is not dual Bluetooth connection, hence the master side is the right side and left is the slave. I need to power on using right and left will auto connect. But this does give me an advantage. When answering calls, I took out my right side and place it near my mouth when in super noisy environment. This is because the master is on the right, hence the mic is active on the master side and by placing the mic next to my mouth, of course the other party can hear my voice super loud and clear. No background sound also.
Above is what I tested when I got it just now. Its all base on individual preferences.