Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

piyozz

Senior Member
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
643
Reaction score
26
Would anyone who ever use outlier, mifo o5 and mpow t5 advise if mifo or mpow sound more like outliers, very clear sound?

I'm looking to purchase one of it to replace my current earbud (soul aura). I kind of like the sound of outlier which is not muffled. But seen review that the bud doesn't last more than a Yr?
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,817
Reaction score
5,886
Dunno what outlier sounds like but Mpow sounds muffled to me compared to Anker Soundcore.
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Would anyone who ever use outlier, mifo o5 and mpow t5 advise if mifo or mpow sound more like outliers, very clear sound?

I'm looking to purchase one of it to replace my current earbud (soul aura). I kind of like the sound of outlier which is not muffled. But seen review that the bud doesn't last more than a Yr?

I've only used the Outlier Air, Mifo O5 Pro (balanced armature driver version), and mpow t5 (or now it's called m5). haha. Mpow sounds closer to Outlier to me with a more "fun and lively" sound. elevated bass, slightly boosted treble. But Outlier has a more refined sound overall still. With more details in the higher and lower frequency, less peaky treble, bass response is nicer (i think better sub-bass too). But this is again for my ears la. so maybe others might have different opinion.

Mifo O5 Pro is smoother and more relaxed sounding, and a flatter sound. It's definitely not quite as engaging or fun to listen to, but I still like it because it's not fatiguing at all. So I can listen to it for hours on end without any ear fatigue. so if that's one of your use cases, do take note.

Fit for me Mpow m5 is a bit of a looser fit with less isolation, so when jogging and it comes a little loose, you'll loose a quite a bit of bass. Outlier was a good fit for me personally, but YMMV. Mifo O5 fit was great for me too actually.

Durability wise, i've seen some complaining about connectivity issue on outlier air, but for me i haven't encountered any major issues. but the thing about these earbuds, is that they're not going to last amazingly long. battery degrade with use (charge cycles), and with how tiny the batteries are in these earbuds, it goes through cycles quickly. and it's always at 100% charge which is more straining on the battery too. I think a year should be fine actually, but after that have to see if the battery is as lasting or not already. :s13: hope this helps.



huh? y? have u tested?

As in they ship out, but haven't even left china it was returned by the shipping company to them for some reason. No reply from them from Aliexpress stupid messaging system. the seller using old system but buyers now only can reply using new messaging system which isn't linked. So they maybe didn't see messages. really fked up one. just open dispute and waiting for response. but ah, from 1 review I've seen, seems cui. at that price range i think haylou gt1 is the way to go liao. haha

looks gd... u ordering?

tempted, but then a bit hesitant to waste money. Now i using back KZ T1. Sound EQ a bit using poweramp, then the volume issue i just make use of EQ to get to a level I like. Now quite happy with the sound liao. haha
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Have u tried CKS5TW? Reviews saying bass is good. Low and mid r fine and the battery life is insane

audio tech ah? I think that model a bit pricier right? I haven't really been getting new TWS. After trying a couple I feel like a lot of them are quite similar. Maybe just slightly different sound signature. But in the end it's wireless, sound quality still lose out to sub $50 wired IEMs. :s13:
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
Haaha so true.
Now I’m just switching between sennheisser mtw, sabbat e12 ultra and mpow t5 for outdoor.

Not sure if the audio tech would be great for exercising. Waiting for 1more wireless earbuds :s12:

audio tech ah? I think that model a bit pricier right? I haven't really been getting new TWS. After trying a couple I feel like a lot of them are quite similar. Maybe just slightly different sound signature. But in the end it's wireless, sound quality still lose out to sub $50 wired IEMs. :s13:
 

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
16,778
Reaction score
322
Hi all I just gotten the TRN BT20S.

Just wondering once pair liao. Should I be seeing the APTX logo on the TRN R? Only the TRN L got the APTX eh

2wBlivkl.jpg


Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT
 

MrMundy

Master Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
4,715
Reaction score
26
Amazon echo earbuds with Bose noise reduction (not cancelling) and pass through mode :eek: - $130 US
Battery life ~5 hours
Dual knowles Drivers:s12:
Case Charges via micro USB and provides extra 20 hours For the buds :s22:
Not sure if it supports aptx
Sensor will help pause music if earbuds are taken out from ear


Bose 700 noise cancelling earbuds preview:
Screen_Shot_2019_09_25_at_7.22.16_PM.png
 
Last edited:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,944
Reaction score
1,719
Amazon echo earbuds with Bose noise reduction (not cancelling) and pass through mode :eek: - $130 US
Battery life ~5 hours
Dual knowles Drivers:s12:
Case Charges via micro USB and provides extra 20 hours For the buds :s22:
Not sure if it supports aptx
Sensor will help pause music if earbuds are taken out from ear


Bose 700 noise cancelling earbuds preview:
Screen_Shot_2019_09_25_at_7.22.16_PM.png

looks gd.. but big...
u PO?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top