Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

007Mi6

Reaction score
Not sure why suddenly my right earbud of FIIL T1X stopped working, not even connecting to the phone, no lights too. but left side works. Any fix? its under warranty, had already contacted the seller.
Maybe the battery overworked in master mode. My right T1X also battery not able to hold the charge after about 10-11 months

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
how long are BT TWS suppose to last?

the BT headphones even if battery dead still usually have a port to run by 3.5mm

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure why suddenly my right earbud of FIIL T1X stopped working, not even connecting to the phone, no lights too. but left side works. Any fix? its under warranty, had already contacted the seller.
Happened to my t1 pro twice too. Just leave it in the charging case overnight and recovered the next day.

lenscapes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try to clean up the contacts. Sometimes it is the dirt or oil that make it couldn't be charged. Mine right side too, after cleaning it beginning n charger by again.

sajokj

Reaction score
Try to clean up the contacts. Sometimes it is the dirt or oil that make it couldn't be charged. Mine right side too, after cleaning it beginning n charger by again.
Tried all nothing is working. Looks like i need to go for warranty claim. Any idea how to claim the Fiil Singapore warranty. I tried contacting the seller thru Lazada, but no response.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think fiil don't have an official distributor in Singapore. The seller probably made false promise of Singapore warranty.

pathfinder6

Reaction score
This is the listing

This is the listing , which clearly states one year warranty
Fiil T1XS TWS Bluetooth Earbuds V5.0 IPX5 Wear Detection Monitor Mode Upgraded T1X | https://s.lazada.sg/s.ZUxqM
Let us know how it goes with the seller response. Was eyeing the listing during 3/27 and actually hit buy at $62.70, canceled for refund when search for fil service centre Singapore did not return anything tangible.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is the listing

This is the listing , which clearly states one year warranty
Fiil T1XS TWS Bluetooth Earbuds V5.0 IPX5 Wear Detection Monitor Mode Upgraded T1X | https://s.lazada.sg/s.ZUxqM
False advertising lor. So far never heard of local distributor or service centre for Fiil. At most they help you send back to China for replacement if they have a conscience, but I doubt it since they blatantly advertise as having local warranty.

sajokj

Reaction score
False advertising lor. So far never heard of local distributor or service centre for Fiil. At most they help you send back to China for replacement if they have a conscience, but I doubt it since they blatantly advertise as having local warranty.
I tried contacting Lazada, If its a fake and false listing with warranty, Lazada should take action. Then mentioned they will check and get back.

Sauron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also got the cc pro from lazada, just got it last week.

Just checked the product page, the seller state 6 months international warranty :LOL:

katty91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried contacting Lazada, If its a fake and false listing with warranty, Lazada should take action. Then mentioned they will check and get back.
i did claim warranty from a sg store but not the link u sent. maybe u can buy on shopee next time

katty91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chrome browser u can bookmark. just check all the bookmarks on daily basis.

or u can set it as ur homepage

can book mark shopee voucher page also

lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the T1 Lite good for in-game communication like mobile legends? Currently it's $39.90 on shopee with 10% coin back

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.