Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sennheiser CX plus.

u8JXCXI.jpg

rerear

Reaction score
any similar sized fiil T1 lite upgrade? seems recently keep getting Bluetooth disconnecting problem, not sure whether it is a popular problem with this pair

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
any similar sized fiil T1 lite upgrade? seems recently keep getting Bluetooth disconnecting problem, not sure whether it is a popular problem with this pair
i think it’s a tracetogether issue. usually it will stutter near the scanner or when u open the app.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read review like it's super bassy?
I am actually using the Redmi Buds 3 Pro (The international variant of the Redmi AirDots 3 Pro) on a daily basis for the past 2 to 3 weeks...

The bass is Not really SUPER Bassy or those crazy heavy bass... personally I would say that it is sufficient for most people.

Here are my thoughts....

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendation for WFH purpose, talking over Teams calls?

Budget ard $150.

thanks

pylpoh

Reaction score

Budget ard $150.

thanks
i tried a handful of earbuds before from $50-$200 range. i like sony galaxy buds +, its the only earbuds that i never once faced any bluetooth issues. The sound is really good as well. Very long operating hours. The battery holder is also reasonably small. They also have this sound alert thing for you to find your missing earbud.

Im currently using wfxm3just for a even better sound + noice cancellaton.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Budget ard $150.

thanks

Do you need to wear them for long hours? Or attend long webinar sessions as well? If so… you might wanna consider wireless earbuds with battery life more than 4 to 5 hours

You can consider to check out the Baseus WM01… i tested them with Zoom, Skype and MS team… they work fine with mask off and with mask on

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried a handful of earbuds before from $50-$200 range. i like sony galaxy buds +, its the only earbuds that i never once faced any bluetooth issues. The sound is really good as well. Very long operating hours. The battery holder is also reasonably small. They also have this sound alert thing for you to find your missing earbud.

Frm my own experience… many earbuds between 100-150 range do not have good mics.

even if they can capture your voice clearly, the mics will also capture the environment noise… many lack the CVC (clear voice capture) technology to isolate the voice from the environment noise…

so… imo, even if a pair of earbuds advertise to have good sound… it doesn’t mean they have good mics for calls, Zoom, Skype, MS teams

still need to test them out personally

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your above replies.

I did some search myself too.

it seems like Samsung galaxy buds+ have good reviews for mic quality, and is within my price range.

I am currently using iPhone which I guess if I buy the Samsung buds+, I may not get the full experience.

anyone has any prior experience?

thanks again

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hi, thanks for comments.

just to check. Is it Sony galaxy buds+ or Samsung galaxy buds+?

I can’t find any Sony galaxy bud.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for comments.

just to check. Is it Sony galaxy buds+ or Samsung galaxy buds+?

I can’t find any Sony galaxy bud.
Samsung buds+ and not sony. iPhone users, u will not get full experience with buds+
iPhone user can seriously consider Airpod Pro.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your above replies.

I did some search myself too.

it seems like Samsung galaxy buds+ have good reviews for mic quality, and is within my price range.

I am currently using iPhone which I guess if I buy the Samsung buds+, I may not get the full experience.

anyone has any prior experience?

thanks again
Iphone user no need to think just top up a bit for airpods pro. :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.