Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,974
Reaction score
13,737
Sennheiser CX plus.

u8JXCXI.jpg
 

rerear

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
2,055
Reaction score
20
any similar sized fiil T1 lite upgrade? seems recently keep getting Bluetooth disconnecting problem, not sure whether it is a popular problem with this pair
 

Cheese Steak

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
18
any similar sized fiil T1 lite upgrade? seems recently keep getting Bluetooth disconnecting problem, not sure whether it is a popular problem with this pair
i think it’s a tracetogether issue. usually it will stutter near the scanner or when u open the app.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
I read review like it's super bassy?
I am actually using the Redmi Buds 3 Pro (The international variant of the Redmi AirDots 3 Pro) on a daily basis for the past 2 to 3 weeks...

The bass is Not really SUPER Bassy or those crazy heavy bass... personally I would say that it is sufficient for most people.

Here are my thoughts....
 

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
6,614
Reaction score
123
any recommendation for WFH purpose, talking over Teams calls?

Budget ard $150.

thanks
 

pylpoh

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
387
Reaction score
22
any recommendation for WFH purpose, talking over Teams calls?

Budget ard $150.

thanks
i tried a handful of earbuds before from $50-$200 range. i like sony galaxy buds +, its the only earbuds that i never once faced any bluetooth issues. The sound is really good as well. Very long operating hours. The battery holder is also reasonably small. They also have this sound alert thing for you to find your missing earbud.

Im currently using wfxm3just for a even better sound + noice cancellaton.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
any recommendation for WFH purpose, talking over Teams calls?

Budget ard $150.

thanks

Do you need to wear them for long hours? Or attend long webinar sessions as well? If so… you might wanna consider wireless earbuds with battery life more than 4 to 5 hours

You can consider to check out the Baseus WM01… i tested them with Zoom, Skype and MS team… they work fine with mask off and with mask on
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
i tried a handful of earbuds before from $50-$200 range. i like sony galaxy buds +, its the only earbuds that i never once faced any bluetooth issues. The sound is really good as well. Very long operating hours. The battery holder is also reasonably small. They also have this sound alert thing for you to find your missing earbud.

Im currently using wfxm3just for a even better sound + noice cancellaton.
Frm my own experience… many earbuds between 100-150 range do not have good mics.

even if they can capture your voice clearly, the mics will also capture the environment noise… many lack the CVC (clear voice capture) technology to isolate the voice from the environment noise…

so… imo, even if a pair of earbuds advertise to have good sound… it doesn’t mean they have good mics for calls, Zoom, Skype, MS teams

still need to test them out personally
 

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
6,614
Reaction score
123
Thanks for all your above replies.

I did some search myself too.

it seems like Samsung galaxy buds+ have good reviews for mic quality, and is within my price range.

I am currently using iPhone which I guess if I buy the Samsung buds+, I may not get the full experience.

anyone has any prior experience?

thanks again
 

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
6,614
Reaction score
123
i tried a handful of earbuds before from $50-$200 range. i like sony galaxy buds +, its the only earbuds that i never once faced any bluetooth issues. The sound is really good as well. Very long operating hours. The battery holder is also reasonably small. They also have this sound alert thing for you to find your missing earbud.

Im currently using wfxm3just for a even better sound + noice cancellaton.

Hi, thanks for comments.

just to check. Is it Sony galaxy buds+ or Samsung galaxy buds+?

I can’t find any Sony galaxy bud.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,839
Reaction score
2,285
Hi, thanks for comments.

just to check. Is it Sony galaxy buds+ or Samsung galaxy buds+?

I can’t find any Sony galaxy bud.
Samsung buds+ and not sony. iPhone users, u will not get full experience with buds+
iPhone user can seriously consider Airpod Pro.
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,874
Reaction score
10,634
Thanks for all your above replies.

I did some search myself too.

it seems like Samsung galaxy buds+ have good reviews for mic quality, and is within my price range.

I am currently using iPhone which I guess if I buy the Samsung buds+, I may not get the full experience.

anyone has any prior experience?

thanks again
Iphone user no need to think just top up a bit for airpods pro. :o
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
any recommendation for WFH purpose, talking over Teams calls?

Budget ard $150.

thanks
You can take a look at the new Jabra Elite 3. It seems the mic quality is good. There are reviews on the YouTube and you can try out the demo at retailers.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top