Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

MangoCAT

Master Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
2,791
Reaction score
1,249
Got any issue with export set? If no then buy cheaper. The Technics az80 is selling between $400 to 500 plus on Shopee ah

I hope 8.8 price would drop some
No issues with export set and even a good price for an export set. Just mentioning that it's export set so without local warranty. (Tho the AZ80 looks like it's built to last)

The AKG N5 is also export set which I am considering too.
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
588
Been seeing quite abit of hype and good reviews for the QYC Melobuds Pro which goes for around $50+ on shopee/laz and below $40 on taobao before shipping and GST. Crazy how competitive the $70 and below segment is nowadays when you can get features like spatial audio, LDAC and multipoint where they were only available on $100+ earbuds not so long ago.
 

Synchroniza

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
1,826
Reaction score
42
Wow just received my soundcore liberty 4 NC. Really good stuff. Glad I got it based on the recommendations here. Can retire my 4 year old klipsch T5. The sound really much better than my T5.. somemore bought it previously at 3xx
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Earfun Air Pro 4 going for ard $76 on taobao after GST and shipping.............
doing extensive testing now…

audio quality is superb.
The app is currently one of the best and most easy-to-use, 2nd to Airpods Pro

mic quality… I will do direct comparison with other premium earbuds like Airpods pro and Earfun direct competitors such as Soundpeats, Soundcore and Edifier
 

yperic

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
96,305
Reaction score
39,646
Last of its kind… and then its into history books

They going to end their Elite earbuds i like their earbuds which brand shall I get if my Jabra earbuds spoilt.

Jabra announces new Elite earbuds and the ending of its Elite lineup, on the same day​


https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-jabra-elite-earbuds-le-audio-end?utm_source=hwzsgforums&utm_campaign=Autopost+Edt+in+Forums&utm_content=[News]-Jabra+announces+new+Elite+earbuds+and+the+ending+of+its+Elite+lineup,+on+the+same+day&utm_medium=referral
 

Synchroniza

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
1,826
Reaction score
42
Hi guys those with soundcore liberty 4 NC. Is there a way to permanently leave the NC on? Seems like I have to go to the app to select NC everytime I use the earpiece. Thanks in advance
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top