
Many ways to skin a catIs there a better way to lace oxfords than how they come by default on the Enzos? Not the easiest to loosen since it slips under the slot on the tongue..
My first oxfords![]()
Is there a better way to lace oxfords than how they come by default on the Enzos? Not the easiest to loosen since it slips under the slot on the tongue..
My first oxfords![]()
Your Enzo's came with the shoe-shop lacing?
Might want to try out the straight-European lacing, which I observed as the more popular lacing style.
I find Ian's Shoelace Site as a good place to try out different lacing styles.
Now it's a good time to buy things in Swedish Kronos. All time low.
Wish I can quickly wear out my non GYW or HW shoes to replace them with better ones.
You can always buy first and have them on stand-by
This. End of the day, do what makes you most happy.Ultimately, I think it boils down to what means the most to you. Your own innate sense of value. Only you have the answer to that.
Very gian a pair or 3 or Antonio's RTW to fill up the gaps in my "basic" lineup..
His sizing advice is to wear same as EG and G&G, neither of which I have experience with.. Anyone able to chime on how their sizes compare to some other brands and lasts?
Very gian a pair or 3 or Antonio's RTW to fill up the gaps in my "basic" lineup..
His sizing advice is to wear same as EG and G&G, neither of which I have experience with.. Anyone able to chime on how their sizes compare to some other brands and lasts?
I am very very close to pulling the trigger on this pair in dark brown...
![]()
I am very very close to pulling the trigger on this pair in dark brown...
![]()
The alpine / monkey boots look to be very decently made. And they stitched through the St Moritz sole as well.
The storm welt is a nice touch.
Who is the maker?

A genuine "want to know" question: What is the use case of a pair of boots like this?