On off day and found some time to polish the shoes and might as well take some photos of them. Such an addictive hobby...
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
Nice, who are the makers?
On off day and found some time to polish the shoes and might as well take some photos of them. Such an addictive hobby...
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
On off day and found some time to polish the shoes and might as well take some photos of them. Such an addictive hobby...
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
Nice, who are the makers?
Nice concise collection, care to share which shoes are from where?
Edit: Lol someone requested just before me
Nice concise collection, care to share which shoes are from where?
Edit: Lol someone requested just before me
Thanks guys. The tan double monks is from Carmina, Inca last. The burgundy double monks is from Yanko, 915 last. The tan loafers and black wingtips are from LLYR, not too sure on the last but they are on the narrow and long side.
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

you mean topy?
nearest recommended one Kips & Kwik at Bishan J8
Different brands nia. Even within the different brands there are different ranges of products so it really isn't fair to compare between brands.ah great thanks! how is topy compared with vibram?
i bought a pair of AEs online couple months back and it was too big for me (bought US9 knowing that all my other shoes are also US9). A waste
Is there anywhere in Singapore that I can try on the shoes before buying? I really like their designs and durability.
i bought a pair of AEs online couple months back and it was too big for me (bought US9 knowing that all my other shoes are also US9). A waste
Is there anywhere in Singapore that I can try on the shoes before buying? I really like their designs and durability.
For some reason your image doesnt load.![]()
I keep getting these stains on my shoes after wearing them for a day. They look like wet stains, but they do not disappear like normal wet stains. Any one else facing this same problem? Could it be leather issue? I dont think they are salt stains either because of the lack of white residue on the surface.
p.s. Nope they are not piss stains! I check after every trip to the bathroom!
wakeupdead, i think they are oil/grease stains. probably from food.

I thought that would be the main suspect.
This pair got drenched after I walked around in the rain this morning, the stain went away after the leather dried off considerably.
BUT now I'm left with water stains under the build up of wax on the cap-toe. This leather shoes business sure is tedious to say the least!

You'll get used to it..![]()
I'll have to! Cant imagine going back to Pedro and the likes, having made the transition to calf.
These water stains under the wax will take much longer to disappear I presume? Since the layer of wax will act as a trapping agent, making evaporation much harder