trendmatrix
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2001
- Messages
- 16,270
- Reaction score
- 0
Just received these MTOs today.
Words cannot even begin to describe what I feel about them.
![]()
![]()
Where did you buy them from?

Just received these MTOs today.
Words cannot even begin to describe what I feel about them.
![]()
![]()
Where did you buy them from?
hi guys, can intro me a nice pair of loafers and driver shoes? i like tod's but i don't know if their shoe are worth the price. currently wearing car shoes, bought them out of impulse.
thanks~
skoaktiebolaget
I see. But how about the sizing? Did you manage to try their size in a brick and mortar shop before ordering through the website? I find Saint Crispins shoes difficult to size.![]()
No. I didn't.
Don't buy big brand names and buy meermin and carmina.
One is paying for branding the other, a quality product.
Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT
Context is important. A quality shoe for me will have goodyear welting and top or full-grain leathers. Knowing what you're paying for is very important.How do you define 'quality' product? Someone who buys Pedro, Aldo or Bata shoes find Meermin and Carmina are big brand names, and he will be paying for the branding too.
Wow then how did you figure out the shoe size and last?
Is there a place that i can measure my feet on a Brannock in Singapore professionally?
I don't even mind paying for it.