
Not sure about Carmina but in my exp GYW shoes stretch a little and become much more comfortable after being broken in.I am interested in buying a pair of Carminas in the rain last. My feet run very small around 5.5uk. Tried the inca last at the store and it seems fine (little toe is touching a bit, width at ball of feet is comfortable,with no heel slippage). I am worried about that 5.5uk will be too tight after a bit of walking. Size 6uk has a bit of heel slippage (but maybe it's cause of the stiff sole?)
What do you guys think of the sizing?
If i order the wrong size online, has anyone exchanged sizes at the store? Or did you ship it back (if so how much was the shipping).
Please and thank you!
I am interested in buying a pair of Carminas in the rain last. My feet run very small around 5.5uk. Tried the inca last at the store and it seems fine (little toe is touching a bit, width at ball of feet is comfortable,with no heel slippage). I am worried about that 5.5uk will be too tight after a bit of walking. Size 6uk has a bit of heel slippage (but maybe it's cause of the stiff sole?)
What do you guys think of the sizing?
If i order the wrong size online, has anyone exchanged sizes at the store? Or did you ship it back (if so how much was the shipping).
Please and thank you!
I am interested in buying a pair of Carminas in the rain last. My feet run very small around 5.5uk. Tried the inca last at the store and it seems fine (little toe is touching a bit, width at ball of feet is comfortable,with no heel slippage). I am worried about that 5.5uk will be too tight after a bit of walking. Size 6uk has a bit of heel slippage (but maybe it's cause of the stiff sole?)
What do you guys think of the sizing?
If i order the wrong size online, has anyone exchanged sizes at the store? Or did you ship it back (if so how much was the shipping).
Please and thank you!
Has anyone taken a look at the new loafers at EEA?
I've seen this before.. was it in Singapore last time ?Shout out to Wizard of Oz
http://www.thewizardshoes.com/shop.php?action=shop
Find one day go down to his shop, guarantee you will have difficulty walking away with just 1 pair..
Looks real gimmicky from pics and concept, imho
I've seen this before.. was it in Singapore last time ?
Sent from Gong Wu Gong Bo from OnePlus 1 using GAGT
No one talking about the next shoe posterboyuncle in SG media lately?
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/sole-mission-to-create-ultra-hip-men-s-shoes-in-singapore-065727248.html