shoe laces
Dear bros,
I have a weakness for shoes. Recently, I have tried to spice up my shoes with stylish colourful shoe laces. I have bought some from the internet. As they have minimal order to qualify for international shipping, I have quite a few pairs left. Would like to offer to bros who would like to spice up their shoes a liitle.
Have a few pairs in the following colours:
red
pink
light blue
navy blue
yellow
violet
orange
turquoise
Diameter about 2.5mm
Length : 75cm. Suitable for 3-4 eyelets.
Spice up your boring shoes with these colourful laces. Gives a totally new look for your existing shoes. Stand out from the rest.
$7 per pair, $20 for 3 pairs, $30 for 5 pairs. Meet at Outram MRT (office hours) or internet transfer and I will send the item to you. Free postage Singapore only.
SMS or whatsapp me at nine745087eight. Alvin
Dear bros,
I have a weakness for shoes. Recently, I have tried to spice up my shoes with stylish colourful shoe laces. I have bought some from the internet. As they have minimal order to qualify for international shipping, I have quite a few pairs left. Would like to offer to bros who would like to spice up their shoes a liitle.
Have a few pairs in the following colours:
red
pink
light blue
navy blue
yellow
violet
orange
turquoise
Diameter about 2.5mm
Length : 75cm. Suitable for 3-4 eyelets.
Spice up your boring shoes with these colourful laces. Gives a totally new look for your existing shoes. Stand out from the rest.
$7 per pair, $20 for 3 pairs, $30 for 5 pairs. Meet at Outram MRT (office hours) or internet transfer and I will send the item to you. Free postage Singapore only.
SMS or whatsapp me at nine745087eight. Alvin
