Xiaomi 13 series

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
37,690
Reaction score
1,439
Taobao so easy to search. No need ppl to sic link. Its just a matter of u wanna spend time to search anot. Tbh i also dun like to spoonfeed ppl on anything that is able to search easily. Ppl are just getting lazier these days. U wan something, u like it, spend abit of time go research info or search for the item. Why need to rely on other ppl on simple things? Also, dun say no time to search. This reason cannot convince ppl. Jiak png pangsai got time anot?

Whether the info is true or not, a simple search will know the answer. Btw i duno him personally. This is just my POV in life. U wan something, pls do abit of work urself. Wanna be 富二代 getting spoonfeed on everything, pay for info then. Ppl wanna sic or not is up to him to decide.
 

Q10spy

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
327
Reaction score
33
I don't speak and read Chinese. How do I search that phone? I hope giving tip is not considered "spoonfeeding".
 

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2001
Messages
23,994
Reaction score
1,316
I don't speak and read Chinese. How do I search that phone? I hope giving tip is not considered "spoonfeeding".

In forum nobody knows if u can understand Chinese or not. Better to voice out upfront then saying out later.
Or u can use Google lens on one phone and the other surf taobao search using image function? Although troublesome but at least it works 😆
 

Deathzz

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
6,356
Reaction score
834
don't worry, people here would spend minutes thinking of a reply than to paste a link for discussion.
 

andyhtc

Suspended
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
20,974
Reaction score
11,114
I use Google translation when using Taobao.

Shipping fees are costly there
 

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
37,690
Reaction score
1,439
I don't speak and read Chinese. How do I search that phone? I hope giving tip is not considered "spoonfeeding".
I ever saw a video clip on taobao purchased. The guy saying can use english to search as he is bad with chinese. I think is using google translate or the web/app inbuilt translate. Something like that.

Another option is i heard from my fren. He say can use picture to search in taobao. The app will scan the pic.

If u totally cannot understand chinese, u wont be able to talk to shipping agent. So for ur case best to use ezbuy or singpost for shipping. Easier for u.
 
Last edited:

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
37,690
Reaction score
1,439
I use Google translation when using Taobao.

Shipping fees are costly there
On avg 100rmb per phone only which is 20sgd. Just search for 新加坡集运 will pop out alot of shipping agents. But last time i pay 100rmb is without insurance. If with insurance u need to pay extra i think 8% of the phone price.

Last time got 1 guy paid 100rmb include insurance. I never ask him which agent. Forget which thread liao.
 

Q10spy

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
327
Reaction score
33
On avg 100rmb per phone only which is 20sgd. Just search for 新加坡集运 will pop out alot of shipping agents. But last time i pay 100rmb is without insurance. If with insurance u need to pay extra i think 8% of the phone price.

Last time got 1 guy paid 100rmb include insurance. I never ask him which agent. Forget which thread liao.
Plus gst?
 

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2001
Messages
23,994
Reaction score
1,316
don't worry, people here would spend minutes thinking of a reply than to paste a link for discussion.

https://ezbuy.sg/ezShip
Can use this forwarder. Remember to input their address into taobao as receiving goods address.

【淘宝】https://m.tb.cn/h.UGzcg55?tk=sapNdOVmBaS CZ0001 「~【加购21日10点开售】Xiaomi 13 Ultra新品手机徕卡影像骁龙8 Gen2澎湃快充官方旗舰店官网小米手机13Ultra(~@ ~)」
点击链接直接打开 或者 淘宝搜索直接打开

Then just buy direct from Xiaomi flagship link as above.
The rest go figure out how to do it. Can't teach u step by step.
 

Deathzz

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
6,356
Reaction score
834
https://ezbuy.sg/ezShip
Can use this forwarder. Remember to input their address into taobao as receiving goods address.

【淘宝】https://m.tb.cn/h.UGzcg55?tk=sapNdOVmBaS CZ0001 「~【加购21日10点开售】Xiaomi 13 Ultra新品手机徕卡影像骁龙8 Gen2澎湃快充官方旗舰店官网小米手机13Ultra(~@ ~)」
点击链接直接打开 或者 淘宝搜索直接打开

Then just buy direct from Xiaomi flagship link as above.
The rest go figure out how to do it. Can't teach u step by step.
Thanks bro for helping others. No worries. I know the above already
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
I suspect buy from TB+EZSHIP is not cheap.... might as well buy from shopee. to save the hassle?

5999yuan = 1.2k
1.2k + shipping? + insurance? + no warranty + scare parcel lost = almost 1.3k
shoppe now 1.332 with seller warranty + no scare parcel lost.
 

dodongdodong

Master Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
4,030
Reaction score
445
I suspect buy from TB+EZSHIP is not cheap.... might as well buy from shopee. to save the hassle?

5999yuan = 1.2k
1.2k + shipping? + insurance? + no warranty + scare parcel lost = almost 1.3k
shoppe now 1.332 with seller warranty + no scare parcel lost.
seifer mentioned 16/512 at 5999 rmb

shopee would be $1445 for this config
 

hkchew03

Master Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
2,589
Reaction score
553
I ever saw a video clip on taobao purchased. The guy saying can use english to search as he is bad with chinese. I think is using google translate or the web/app inbuilt translate. Something like that.

Another option is i heard from my fren. He say can use picture to search in taobao. The app will scan the pic.

If u totally cannot understand chinese, u wont be able to talk to shipping agent. So for ur case best to use ezbuy or singpost for shipping. Easier for u.
using english to search in taobao often result in high priced item that are targeted at such audience.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
wooo... I added into cart from tb... but still dunno want to check out anot
 

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2001
Messages
23,994
Reaction score
1,316
Stocks running out super fast. Those want to have first taste of mi 13 ultra better don't think twice. I holding back cause the screen is china brand and first time roll out such high end specs, need testbed then I can decide if want to buy or not.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top