Xiaomi 13 series

dodongdodong

Master Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
4,030
Reaction score
445
CWFqs2B.jpg
 

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2001
Messages
23,994
Reaction score
1,316
if u don't do photography or NEED AI to make your photo nice nice, better skip 13 ultra.

IMO Xiaomi x Leica is doing a opposite trend i.e depend less on AI computation magic

Yup the direction taken now change away from mainstream phone manufacturer liao. I think dxomark also serve no purpose maybe they creating another category for such phone 😂😆😂
 

cosycatus

Master Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2001
Messages
2,692
Reaction score
689
I also gian this phone
But give it some time
See got bugs , hardware error or not.
At steady state Xiaomi flag ship via shoppe usually 100 bucks more than their RRP in china only.
Now early adopter prenium
Hope to get international rom
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
if SG May out - I buy
June - I consider
july - I skip

after July just wait for ip15
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,270
Reaction score
4,867
Yup the direction taken now change away from mainstream phone manufacturer liao. I think dxomark also serve no purpose maybe they creating another category for such phone 😂😆😂
i don't trust dxomark at all. with good optics & professional profiles from Leica, why still let AI mess up? even if Xiaomi want, i think Leica won't agree.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,396
Reaction score
3,676
Seen compare with find x6 pro.. I like find 6pro day photo and mi 13 ultra night photo...
 

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
37,690
Reaction score
1,439
There is no mentioning of Google Mobile Service inside.
Playstore sure can install as well as google apps. Just need to turn on the basic google service like ur k50u. I have never seen a xiaomi phone cannot use esp flagship model ever since the basic google service option came out.
 

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2001
Messages
23,994
Reaction score
1,316
If you flash to eu rom by fastboot, how can you do the update without a pc?

Wait for recovery rom. Nowadays the custom ROM is hybrid, can fastboot or twrp.
The first fastboot rom I think build with twrp flash into the phone then next update will be using hybrid.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top