Xiaomi 13T series

SGKeith

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Anyone verified esim available for local xiaomi 13T set ?
And anyone successfully tried esim with 13T?
 

MrRayded

Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
14
those selling less than 599 brand new on carousell are malaysian sets, you can get msian sets if dont mind servicing warranty at their JB service centre. only 499 on lazada.
Do you know if those Malaysia sets also got 2 years warranty? or 1 year?
 

UO

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,723
Reaction score
122
Hmm does anyone know why did Xiaomi remove the presets from the countdown timer? It is dam annoying man.

Is there a way to get it back? I looked around but no go...
DgNoZ44.jpg
RdYX8Ux.jpg
 

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
82,858
Reaction score
21,319
When u guys switch off phone, do u have to have to press the power button for very long time the the slide up/down for shutdown/restart option becomes available?
 

UO

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,723
Reaction score
122
Just got this phone as a Xiaomi fan boy for over 8 yrs.

Pretty disappointed with it's battery life and overall feel in general. The body feel and quality is not much diff from my 300+ Mi 11 lite from almost 3 yrs back, but now almost double the price. What I think is good is the screen.

Don't think Xiaomi is what it once was. Others brands like Oppo, Vivo, and Oneplus are just as competitive dollar for dollar now, and have much better offerings of design and colourways. When u add in the lower-than-usual resale value of Xiaomi phones, It's another push factor.
 
Last edited:

Modd-36

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
5,180
Reaction score
60
Just got this phone as a Xiaomi fan boy for over 8 yrs.

Pretty disappointed with it's battery life and overall feel in general. The body feel and quality is not much diff from my 300+ Mi 11 lite from almost 3 yrs back, but now almost double the price. What I think is good is the screen.

Don't think Xiaomi is what it once was. Others brands like Oppo, Vivo, and Oneplus are just as competitive dollar for dollar now, and have much better offerings of design and colourways. When u add in the lower-than-usual resale value of Xiaomi phones, It's another push factor.
There's no perfect phone. Any phone cannot please everyone.
 

andyhtc

Suspended
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
20,855
Reaction score
11,037
Just got this phone as a Xiaomi fan boy for over 8 yrs.

Pretty disappointed with it's battery life and overall feel in general. The body feel and quality is not much diff from my 300+ Mi 11 lite from almost 3 yrs back, but now almost double the price. What I think is good is the screen.

Don't think Xiaomi is what it once was. Others brands like Oppo, Vivo, and Oneplus are just as competitive dollar for dollar now, and have much better offerings of design and colourways. When u add in the lower-than-usual resale value of Xiaomi phones, It's another push factor.

Yours is 13T or 13T Pro?
 

Gaghiel

Senior Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
1,104
Reaction score
21
Just got this phone as a Xiaomi fan boy for over 8 yrs.

Pretty disappointed with it's battery life and overall feel in general. The body feel and quality is not much diff from my 300+ Mi 11 lite from almost 3 yrs back, but now almost double the price. What I think is good is the screen.

Don't think Xiaomi is what it once was. Others brands like Oppo, Vivo, and Oneplus are just as competitive dollar for dollar now, and have much better offerings of design and colourways. When u add in the lower-than-usual resale value of Xiaomi phones, It's another push factor.
Which phone model(s) from Oppo, Vivo and 1+ with better pricing and spec vs 13T / 13T Pro? Are these in your shortlist before deciding going for 13T / 13T Pro? What's the deciding factor(s) going for Xiaomi in the end?
 

UO

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,723
Reaction score
122
Which phone model(s) from Oppo, Vivo and 1+ with better pricing and spec vs 13T / 13T Pro? Are these in your shortlist before deciding going for 13T / 13T Pro? What's the deciding factor(s) going for Xiaomi in the end?
I buy simply becos it is Xiaomi and I have been using their phones for so long. I upgrade every 2 yrs+, so went from 11 to 13 now.
After being disappointed with the 13T/pro, looked around for other brands liao.
Will wait for the HyperOS to be released before I decide to just get rid of them both.

The battery life for both 13T and pro just last a day now for me and my mother, left around 10-30% at the end of the day. After a year+ in, when the battery start to degrade, I can see this phone not even lasting a day.

The previous Xiaomi phones I had always lasts 2 days for my usage, left 10-30% as well.
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,113
Reaction score
8,418
I actually got both, pro for myself, 13T for mum. Both battery life is very average-mediocre. I think need to go for sd8g2 or above next time.
I think low end models battery life very long, like my mum's redmi note 9t lasted whole week, but she's also a light user
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,240
Reaction score
4,848
I buy simply becos it is Xiaomi and I have been using their phones for so long. I upgrade every 2 yrs+, so went from 11 to 13 now.
After being disappointed with the 13T/pro, looked around for other brands liao.
Will wait for the HyperOS to be released before I decide to just get rid of them both.

The battery life for both 13T and pro just last a day now for me and my mother, left around 10-30% at the end of the day. After a year+ in, when the battery start to degrade, I can see this phone not even lasting a day.

The previous Xiaomi phones I had always lasts 2 days for my usage, left 10-30% as well.
13T series screen are higher resolution, refresh & also much brighter than mi11 lite, so it definitely consumes more power. also costs more due to Leica.

u might like to lower your screen refresh see if it helps to lower consumption
 

UO

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,723
Reaction score
122
13T series screen are higher resolution, refresh & also much brighter than mi11 lite, so it definitely consumes more power. also costs more due to Leica.

u might like to lower your screen refresh see if it helps to lower consumption
Thanks for the suggestion. I notice the battery drainage on standby is much higher than prior Xiaomi phones as well. And I have did the usual optimisation of disabling all auto startup except Whatsapp, off BT, location etc alrdy.
 

andyhtc

Suspended
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
20,855
Reaction score
11,037
I buy simply becos it is Xiaomi and I have been using their phones for so long. I upgrade every 2 yrs+, so went from 11 to 13 now.
After being disappointed with the 13T/pro, looked around for other brands liao.
Will wait for the HyperOS to be released before I decide to just get rid of them both.

The battery life for both 13T and pro just last a day now for me and my mother, left around 10-30% at the end of the day. After a year+ in, when the battery start to degrade, I can see this phone not even lasting a day.

The previous Xiaomi phones I had always lasts 2 days for my usage, left 10-30% as well.

Powerful processor and better screen tend to burn energy faster.

The longest standby I had was the black LCD phone days 30 years ago.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top