
How is this phone? I wanna buy for my daddy. My daddy complain his poco c65 slow and lousy.
Nope, old man doesn’t know anything about it. Speaking of which, I never had to clear cache in my Google phone (nexus, pixel). Is it common to clear cache for other android phones? I see Samsung thread also talks about clear cache.did he clear the cache regularly~? was the drive filled up~? else any new phone will also become sluggish~
Nope, old man doesn’t know anything about it. Speaking of which, I never had to clear cache in my Google phone (nexus, pixel). Is it common to clear cache for other android phones? I see Samsung thread also talks about clear cache.
he also complain the camera slow, need to take and hold for a while.
14t vs c65, quite a big differenceHow is this phone? I wanna buy for my daddy. My daddy complain his poco c65 slow and lousy.
He has another phone Xiaomi 11T pro, but that one has the signature green and pink lines so he’s looking for a replacement for it. So he compares it with his poco c65 and cowbie about, says this slow that slow.14t vs c65, quite a big difference
Maybe better to highlight his usage requirements, and your budget
11.11 sale coming up, should have good deals for all brands, not just xiaomi
Xiaomi Singapore website now also has a store, opening promos, e.g. Poco x6 pro for $280 after discounts. Can consider if camera not priorityHe has another phone Xiaomi 11T pro, but that one has the signature green and pink lines so he’s looking for a replacement for it. So he compares it with his poco c65 and cowbie about, says this slow that slow.
2 yearsHow long is the warranty for the 14T Pro?
Currently 10T pro user. Is this a good upgrade in terms of battery? Choosing between this, Google pIxel and iPhone max proHow long is the warranty for the 14T Pro?
I am in similar situation like u. For the price difference, good deal for meCurrently 10T pro user. Is this a good upgrade in terms of battery? Choosing between this, Google pIxel and iPhone max pro
Pixel is not good leg?I am in similar situation like u. For the price difference, good deal for me
Where to buy?Was $579-$30 store voucher (automatic everyone can get one) = $549
And that came with Xiaomi OpenWear Stereo and some youtube+google+something else subscription
Where 14t@534? Lazada moi see is 548, shopee 561