Xiaomi 14T Series

TUV2008

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
77,678
Reaction score
28,160
14T is the way better choice

But I personally prefer the overall feel of oppo 12.

14T is better in what way? I have been using Mi 10 pro for long time but was quite annoying with the late notification problem
 

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
45,370
Reaction score
537
the delivery is quite fast from shopee. ordered on 10/10 and got the fone on yesterday 11/10.
 

TUV2008

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
77,678
Reaction score
28,160
better cpu
better cam.

the current mi 10 pro i had was a on china rom and it was quite annoying that it always has delayed notification, such as whatapp.... i watch some youtube online also talk about hyperos having the same problem. also, andriod auto is not available with the china rom phone.

does it happen on the mi 14T with global rom set if we buy it locally?
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,136
Reaction score
1,915
the current mi 10 pro i had was a on china rom and it was quite annoying that it always has delayed notification, such as whatapp.... i watch some youtube online also talk about hyperos having the same problem. also, andriod auto is not available with the china rom phone.

does it happen on the mi 14T with global rom set if we buy it locally?
Delayed notification is usually a china-rom issue. If you buy local set, is global-rom, should be ok
 

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
37,690
Reaction score
1,439
the current mi 10 pro i had was a on china rom and it was quite annoying that it always has delayed notification, such as whatapp.... i watch some youtube online also talk about hyperos having the same problem. also, andriod auto is not available with the china rom phone.

does it happen on the mi 14T with global rom set if we buy it locally?
Wah u still using that phone lol. I rmb u guys bought like 900? Global rom dun have notification issue one. I think dun even need to touch options like battery optimization etc. U can just open and use without problem.
 

TUV2008

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
77,678
Reaction score
28,160
Wah u still using that phone lol. I rmb u guys bought like 900? Global rom dun have notification issue one. I think dun even need to touch options like battery optimization etc. U can just open and use without problem.

Yes I have been using the mi 10 pro since 2020, is already 4 years. Still working except a pink line appear on the screen now look like going to uplorry soon
 

TUV2008

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
77,678
Reaction score
28,160
Delayed notification is usually a china-rom issue. If you buy local set, is global-rom, should be ok

Yes China ROM is really painful, besides the delayed notification is lack of Android auto function. So much limitations…. I almost give up using mi phone.
 

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
274
Yes China ROM is really painful, besides the delayed notification is lack of Android auto function. So much limitations…. I almost give up using mi phone.
I am wondering how come China people never complained about the delayed notification? :unsure:
 

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,880
Reaction score
275
the current mi 10 pro i had was a on china rom and it was quite annoying that it always has delayed notification, such as whatapp.... i watch some youtube online also talk about hyperos having the same problem. also, andriod auto is not available with the china rom phone.

does it happen on the mi 14T with global rom set if we buy it locally?
Using 14T pro now. Zero issues with notifications since it's global rom
 

TUV2008

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
77,678
Reaction score
28,160
I am wondering how come China people never complained about the delayed notification? :unsure:

Because of the mi 10 china rom experience I wanted to change to oppo this time. Both same price and oppo Reno 12 looks good also
 

beemer75

Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
there's a qr code to scan under 14t product list in xiaomi global office store (shopee).
Hi the code from the shopper global site is so small I cldnt even scan it. Is there a bigger QR or another way to redeem? FI I got my set from M1 am I eligible to redeem? The dudes at M1 had no clue. Tks
 

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
37,690
Reaction score
1,439
I am wondering how come China people never complained about the delayed notification? :unsure:
Those affected apps are those they are not using. Like whatsapp, line etc. Their wechat no issue. But theres a way to solve it. Method created by china user.
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,746
Reaction score
2,287
Hi the code from the shopper global site is so small I cldnt even scan it. Is there a bigger QR or another way to redeem? FI I got my set from M1 am I eligible to redeem? The dudes at M1 had no clue. Tks

should be able. try using desktop to view the qr and i'm able to scan from there.
 

Trader11

Banned
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
15,697
Reaction score
5,235
But I personally prefer the overall feel of oppo 12.

14T is better in what way? I have been using Mi 10 pro for long time but was quite annoying with the late notification problem
I am using 10T pro.....lol
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top