Xiaomi Mi Pad 5

jhleo1

Reaction score
Think GPS is more important.
Not sure when will pro version arrive.
Don't expect on global pro version because may not launch at all. No GPS but you still can locate positioning they WiFi. Just that not accurate only.

Meanie

Reaction score
Guys with the Mi Pad 5/5Pro can you test Floating windows/drawing over other apps? Does it work on the Mi Pad?

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think many would pay 500 RMB more for the pro version as it has many more features worth paying for.

Sadly, there isn't any available except China's version. Waiting in Progress. . .

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this tablet has a PC mode where the interface will looks like windows-based. can place open app in windows anywhere on the screen.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who have managed to order from official Xiaomi Lazada.

What is the Delivery Date?

Ericliew77

Reaction score
Hi All, can i ask if those who have gotten your mi Pad 5 china version, are you able to install DBS Digibank app? Mine state device not compatible. Don't understand why not compatible.

SuperDecker

Reaction score
Those who have managed to order from official Xiaomi Lazada.

What is the Delivery Date?
My order says delivery date between 30 Sep to 9 Oct.

Sep.25 12:33
Departed from Logistics Facility
Your parcel has departed the logistics facility from China

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My order says delivery date between 30 Sep to 9 Oct.

Sep.25 12:33
Departed from Logistics Facility
Your parcel has departed the logistics facility from China

That's fast.

I guess that the it should be in Singapore within the next few days.

Let's see who will be the 1st person showing the Global Xiaom Pad 5 here first the moment it is delivered! :)

Last edited:

Livewings

Master Member
Reaction score
I had a feel with the Mi Pad 5 in Xiaomi store today. Super smooth and super fast. Very shiok to use compared with the new iPad mini.

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea I think 120hz make a big difference. All my devices are on 120Hz and above now and once I use something that's on 60hz, the difference is obvious. Even my desktop monitor 144hz is very different from 60hz monitor.

Bought this Mipad 5 to complement my current crop of devices of Fold3, iPad Pro 11 and Mi 11 Lite 5g 2nd phone. Will sell off my last remaining 60hz device which is the iPad mini 5 (casual entertainment device sometimes used by the kids) and replace it with the Mi Pad 5. Was contemplating getting the new iPad mini instead but 60hz screen and double the price, I decided to give mi pad 5 a chance.

Had always been a fan of iPadOS and feel it's the best tablet OS out there. Some compromises are bound to appear but at that price point, acceptable to me for a casual device.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.