adix_82
Banned
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2005
- Messages
- 16,223
- Reaction score
- 0
Take pic if him/her and gv discount
K.. So if I got the Redmi first.. I take pic of myself.. Lol.. Website order active again. For bro who need Redmi can go order now.

Take pic if him/her and gv discount
K.. So if I got the Redmi first.. I take pic of myself.. Lol.. Website order active again. For bro who need Redmi can go order now.
Depend delivery man how fast deliver. Haha
How do you arrange for the delievery?
Already check on UPS website, shipped out today.
Should arrive SG on monday.
Funny, It stated out from HK. ??
Same here. It says updated as of 1805. That means they actually did not ship and store the phones here in Singapore in advanced. Interesting...
$40-50 accessories for a $169 phone?Let me see who will be the first in spore to paste the Clasy korea tempered glass for Redmi.
$40-50 accessories for a $169 phone?
I'm using $2 jelly case inc s/p only.
Just curious, how did u guys manage to obtain a tracking number ?
$40-50 accessories for a $169 phone?
I'm using $2 jelly case inc s/p only.
If you go back to xiaomi singapore where u can see your order, thats where u can see the shipping number too.
If u look well in taobao, sgd5 can get tempered glass sp le.![]()
Already check on UPS website, shipped out today.
Should arrive SG on monday.
Funny, It stated out from HK. ??
Bro, confirm yours ship by UPS? mine is by 順豐
and i can't seem to track the shipping
aliexpress has it for US$5.29 free shipsWhere to get tempered glass and colour case for the redmi?
Thanks