Xiaomi Redmi Note 14 series

DesilDesil

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2022
Messages
735
Reaction score
401

He's using the G100 14 Pro 4G. And it's better in photo, even zoomed in photo than the 5G Pro+

Meaning Pro 5G vs Pro+ might be a slaughterhouse

Very ironic since last year 13Pro5G was better than 13Pro+ because the supposedly 7sGen2 isp is better than D7200.

But the 14 Pro+ got the snapdragon this year lol
 

DesilDesil

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2022
Messages
735
Reaction score
401
yes boss. so which phone u using now?

poco x7 pro seems like sibei good value + overall seems very good from reviews
Redmi Note 10 4G ? that's my secondary phone too
Better than 11,12,13 non-pros

Even better than 14 in some aspect since it can record vid in 4k30
Both14 4G & 5G can only do 1080p30, not even 1080p60 :s22:
 

pigpigoink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
22,254
Reaction score
6,367
Redmi Note 10 4G ? that's my secondary phone too
Better than 11,12,13 non-pros

Even better than 14 in some aspect since it can record vid in 4k30
Both14 4G & 5G can only do 1080p30, not even 1080p60 :s22:

yup, 10 4g.

lol i think i rem. 11 chipset is disappointing
 

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
35,331
Reaction score
7,850
yes boss. so which phone u using now?

poco x7 pro seems like sibei good value + overall seems very good from reviews
I'm using an old phone but it's starting to break down so I'm looking to get a new phone... maybe considering vanilla Poco X7 but if only they din put their brand name so big on the back of the phone....

Ya... Poco phones usually offer very good value...
 

pigpigoink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
22,254
Reaction score
6,367
I'm using an old phone but it's starting to break down so I'm looking to get a new phone... maybe considering vanilla Poco X7 but if only they din put their brand name so big on the back of the phone....

Ya... Poco phones usually offer very good value...
just use a non transparent case lor lol.

get the pro version, smaller wording.

all in the mind anyway as u cant see the back of your hp while using.
 
Last edited:

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
35,331
Reaction score
7,850
just use a non transparent case lor lol.

get the pro version, smaller wording.

all in the mind anyway as u cant see the back of your hp while using.
All along I have always used transparent cases for the phones I use cos I dun wanna hide the back of the phone (I always choose a phone that I think looks nice haha...)

Is ur RMN10 still serving u well?
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,126
Reaction score
1,899
I'm using an old phone but it's starting to break down so I'm looking to get a new phone... maybe considering vanilla Poco X7 but if only they din put their brand name so big on the back of the phone....

Ya... Poco phones usually offer very good value...
Note, x7 launch with Android 14, x7 pro launch with Android 15
 

pigpigoink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
22,254
Reaction score
6,367
All along I have always used transparent cases for the phones I use cos I dun wanna hide the back of the phone (I always choose a phone that I think looks nice haha...)

Is ur RMN10 still serving u well?
yup
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top