pker88
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2000
- Messages
- 22,782
- Reaction score
- 0
600 is standard price lor
those selling 600 above don't go givevthem your business hahaha
I also consider arco. s too but still hesitate due to new xperia looming with better cpu
it u no need those water dust resistance feature it wise to wait
I predict price will be $698
as Sony usually not epic price unlike Sammy or iPhone is HTC flagship like one x or XL
I mow moving towards HTC one XL due to using newer chip
as it more closee to king of quadcore performance which is Sammy s3 hahaha
those selling 600 above don't go givevthem your business hahaha
I also consider arco. s too but still hesitate due to new xperia looming with better cpu
it u no need those water dust resistance feature it wise to wait
I predict price will be $698
as Sony usually not epic price unlike Sammy or iPhone is HTC flagship like one x or XL
I mow moving towards HTC one XL due to using newer chip
as it more closee to king of quadcore performance which is Sammy s3 hahaha

